Create Account

S70 mPT#2: The Bookworm

The biggest book worm on the team is definitely Finn Weiß. What makes it worse though is that he does not even read normal books like a normal book worm but rather Japanese manga.

Julian Florsch is probably the Minny player who is the most found with a book in their hands, but sadly not for the right reason. He's reading the SHL rulebooks all day long to try to find all the nooks and crannies to do as he wants without getting penalties. Of course, it's not working at all.

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

Peter Tingle (@Ricer13) is always reading some of those "be your own hero" adventure books. You know, the ones that have *For 6+ years old only* written on it? At least I have taste in my books.

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

With his age and how old he has been getting, the old man Sven Yxskaft has found himself reading books more and more lately and less on devices like his phones or laptops.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

I would say that it's me honestly. I read a little bit of everything, but right now I'm reading the Wolf Hall trilogy by Hilary Mantel. I'm at the end of the 1st book!

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

This is Slip McScruff. He uses the old "Nose in a Book" trick to sleep without people bothering him. Pick a huge book that is very specifically technical / scientific and hope that no one with a PHD decides to board. It usually results in the book falling closed on his head, but he never learns.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

fuckin bojo is readingh about like website design advanced stats or some shit nerd nerd nerd

uhhh and ivy? i dont know his player name but mofos readin horticulture

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

I would say the biggest nerd on our team is Sjøforsvaret, I always see himself nose deep in navy books and other military tactic books. I wonder why.

Noel is actually that guy on the Aurora. He loved to read as a kid and that carried on in adulthood. Especially on a long plane ride he loves to dive into a good book.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

ok first of all he is not a nerd he is your true shl mvp and these dumb ass voters need to get it right that @Evil_AllBran is number one and hes always in them books getting ready to beef up the forge with those meaty tpe emporium predictions

Hi, its me, I'm the nerd. KEttu is the one with his head buried in...wait, that's not a book, that's game tape! Kettu and Forfeit sit together on plan rides, room together on trips, always diving into the advanced stats together trying to get a step ahead.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

No one reads books on our team cause the bus’ lights are too dark to read paper and we’re all tired anyway after a game or any travel

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2023, 02:04 AM by diacope. Edited 1 time in total.)

Lord Raiden is our best takeaway player and I think that's thanks to all his studying and understanding of our strategy books. Yeah it's no novel but it's impossible to get his attention on the bus before games because of it so he's my pick!

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

Spidey constantly has his nose in a book, with his desire to learn different ways of motivating his teammates, writing team-based and player-based articles, and general communication with the organization and league as a whole.