Create Account

S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award

Mercedes Baylé loves to celebrate, so how does she celebrate? I think first she has to go to the club and then do some line dancing because who doesn't love that? Taking the cup back to her hometown would also be on the list to do!

Words: 47

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

If Boots wins the cup, Boots will be partying with his family and friends back at home but will be taking a special trip to the Children's hospital as well to share a special moment with all the kids there. He spends so much time there anyway it would feel absolutely wrong to not visit them and share the victory with those kids.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Antonio Flusso wasn't planning on partying very hard when he won the cup, keep it simple, act like you've been there before. But when he was called up early and won the S69 cup, that was a cause for a celebration. Bigger than a new millennium's New Years party. His yard made the neighbors think he had a snowblower going in July. He got the most of his day with the cup during his full 24 hour party. If he won again, he would likely sit and enjoy it personally, but S69 was cause for a party that won't be seen again for 351 seasons.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Ben would get WASTED with the whole team at a bar, and then the next day treat himself to a very fancy meal at one of his favorite restaurants

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

If Louise St. Martin wins the Challenge Cup, she's taking that son of a gun back home to Switzerland during her annual hockey camp. It's an extra way to inspire the next generation!

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Dwayne Gretzky brushes his teeth with pickle juice, sleeps in a sleeping bag filled with hockey pucks, and juggles chainsaws for relaxation. After all of that, he likes to drink thawed ice.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

When Oliver Castillon wins the cup, his plan is simple: partake in whatever drunken debauchery the team goes out for, within mostly legal and moral means, and then spend the summer in Montpellier on his grandfather's vineyard, excepting the IIHF tournament (which he hopes to be called up for soon).

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Well Cale loves to bring the cup home because who doesn't love being the man of the town! other then that its a full on party with his closest friends drinking from the cup and takes it on vacation with him!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Bellamy Blake is not a partier, but he would definitely celebrate with the people who helped him reach his goals. A nice night out with his teammates and coaches would do the trick!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

As a big Manchester City fan myself, I really liked the way they were partying yesterday and today with the trophy of Champions League. With Jack Grealish as a party animal himself, I liked the way he had the music going with a constant open cold beer in his hands. Sounds like the right way to do it

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

philippe eko eel extends his eel body into the longest it can possibly stretch and slips n slides all around the perimeter of the ice as fast as he can going wheeeeeeeeeeeeee until he gets tired then he mysteriously disappears into the locker room then ocmes back out onto the ice like 2 minutes later seemingly re-energized and keeps going

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Uhhhh beer...and lots of it. Fill it up with beer, dumb beer all over the place...dump beer in my mouth...safe to say beer would be involved in any way possible.

33 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

This sounds kind of dumb but Lias is a little superstitious and has not allowed himself to think about the what-ifs. He's been to two finals now, and it's felt like it was close enough to touch, but it hasn't happened yet, and he's trying not to further jinx things by focusing on what he'd do if they won. But, since I am narrating this and Lias himself doesn't know about it, if he won, he would definitely take the cup out into the city they won in, and have some fun with some local fans (even if they won on the road). And he would eventually take the cup home to Visby and put it in his parents' sandwich shop and get them a ton of business that day. Why did I just write 140 words for an mPT what is wrong with me.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

If M'Baku Olubori ever wins the Challenge Cup, he's going to start serving an Absolut mixed drink out of the Cup to anyone and everyone. He won't care if that's disrespectful (he knows worse has been done with that trophy). The booze will be free flowing and the music will shake the arena to the foundation. It'll be a GREAT party time.

When he takes it home to Nigeria, all bets are off.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

It's a big if right now unfortunately but IF he won, Jay O'Neil would immediately eat clam chowder out of the cup. I'm not really sure why but it sounds like something cool to do.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]