Create Account

It's Been Long Enough

07-08-2023, 11:02 PMLime Wrote: Dis is what i get for being too lazy to shop the noose out :typos:
yea, i know this scene lol

[Image: sobchak.png]

[Image: who-let-him-cook-v0-gvug0u0bnkea1.webp]

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2023, 11:25 PM by scudmuffin19.)

07-08-2023, 11:24 PMWaters Wrote: [Image: who-let-him-cook-v0-gvug0u0bnkea1.webp]
[Image: 7b9ec589bf14a21995b1a5af9b01c30b.jpg]

I love the off-season

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

07-08-2023, 11:25 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: [Image: 7b9ec589bf14a21995b1a5af9b01c30b.jpg]
[Image: 7b9ec589bf14a21995b1a5af9b01c30b.jpg]

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

- TD becomes toxic
- HO deletes TD for becoming toxic
- HO becomes toxic
-

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

07-08-2023, 11:33 PMWaters Wrote: [Image: 7b9ec589bf14a21995b1a5af9b01c30b.jpg]
[Image: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg]

I am sorry to hear of your experience. That really sucks, if you ever need to chat feel free to DM me anytime.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

I can assure you people in HO are doing two things: wishing you reached out to them sooner and feel bad that you ever felt that way.

This entire community thanks you for being contrarian and speaking your mind. However, lighting a fire on the way out only hurts.

If anybody is feeling this way in the future, if you feel unheard, please please reach out to somebody. Unfortunately society doesn’t do routine maintenance well, instead, everybody waits for the check engine light before doing something.

Your feelings are valid and I hope HO processes this and recognizes where they went wrong, but your assumption they will flame you may happen because you just gave them the fuel.

I was only an intern in HO for like a week before you left so i didnt get to interact with you much in HO, and i wont drop the screen grabs unless you want me to
but your mic drop of an exit from HO didnt exactly scream please dm me, so im not sure why you are coming out swinging now

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

might be expecting a little much from you internet coworkers. Typically from my experience when people take breaks or step back from things they don't really welcome people from that very thing pestering them. Hope things are improving for you. and just like phones the internet works both ways.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Some pretty unsurprising excuses and lack of responsibility in here by some, but im glad getting this off your chest has made you feel better. I can only imagine how poorly you felt holding this all in for awhile

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

While I agree that from the outside, certain aspects about HO do seem a bit clique, it is not their responsibility to have everyone in there reach out to you or any other person who steps down from a job. I would understand the frustration if absolutely no one had tried to talk to you and asked how you were doing, but "only two people reached out to me" is a weirdly entitled kind of thought process. And like Patty said, in these kinds of situations, the last thing many people want is being contacted afterwards by the very people who led to you leaving in the first place, so that could very well have been part of their thought process as well.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

I appreciate you coming forward and voicing your struggles. I genuinely know how that can feel even though our underlying reasons may differ. I didn't reach out for a couple reasons, but so much water has flown beneath the proverbial bridge that it doesn't matter.

All i'll say is that I feel its incredibly disingenuous to frame it the way you are. It was never an ''HO vs. you'' situation and you were not getting ostracized for voicing differing opinions. I've found myself hammering points that the rest of HO doesn't agree on, and I didn't quit HO because of it. If you want to talk about it, my DM's are open and I won't go into details here, it serves no use. That said, I think you need to rethink about the context leading up to your departure and reflect on what actually transpired, because this 100% isn't portraying things as they were and I don't appreciate being painted in a bad light for something that is far from the truth.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

I had a moment like you once.  It was March of 2022 and I was GM of the Grizzlies still.  It was about, 3-3:15 in the morning and I was having a nice long blow-off about thing...about it felt like we had to be "perfect" as GM's in the SMJHL.  A blowoff that should have never happened to be honest.  I should have realized before hand that I was in the middle of a burnout.  Mentally I was not alright and I should have said something, but I didn't.  I blew up on something absolutely stupid and I still feel I owe SMJHL HO, especially @ACapitalChicago and @SDCore many more apologizes still over a year later for it since they were the ones that were there and heard it.

Mental health, is no joke and if you are, in fact, having issues you really should reach out and ask to talk to someone.  Here, in real life, it doesn't matter.  Nobody will know if you don't say something.  Despite our best efforts as humans in the evolutionary chain, as far as I know...nobody has actually learned how to do telepathy.

Now, as far as you feeling the need to make this post and have it be pseudo-thunderdomeish...I just need to stop you right here.

Quote:So after about two seasons of this, I was tired of the stress this caused and stepped down with an explanation, making my mental state known to the rest of Head Office.

While you were tired of stress, or whatever feeling of ostracizing you may have felt....when you left us you made ZERO STATEMENT about being in a bad mental state or really wanting to talk to anyone.  Instead you dropped this wonderful post and split out faster than an Izzy-ism.

[Image: IMG_4197.png?width=698&height=676]
I DO NOT SEE EYE TO EYE WITH ANY OF YOU, AND I BELIEVE THAT TO BE THE DRIVING FACTOR IN THIS GROWING RIFT...
Scud, that definitely sounds more like a you issue than a fake "clique" issue.   You weren't in fact a lone minority.  There were times I recall my votes were alongside yours, and even now I can confirm in HO that I have had votes against subjects, made my arguments in support of my decision and still "lost" if you could call it that.    Its democracy.  It doesn't always go the way you want it in there.  I can say, with 100% certainty that we enjoyed having you in HO.....until you decided to temper tantrum and just....split in the middle of your HO term without even letting it ride out.

And now you want to post this "woe-is-me" thunderdomy media post.

Don't get me wrong Scud, if you've got stress and mental stuff going on, I CARE.  Many people here care.  All you have to do is ask to talk.  But I am also going to have to call you out on the BS.

Hope stuff gets better for you sooner than later and I hope to keep seeing you around the site.