Create Account

It's Been Long Enough

For any that care, I used to be in Head Office, as a lowly intern and then as a full member for about a season.. and like two days. It's been long enough since I stepped down where I want to air it out, and I will either validate your feelings or invoke them. Not sure if I care about the latter here.

I'll preface this by saying I wasn't the most active HO member, and even my activity here has been spotty. With that being said, I recently had a realization that only two people from that group had reached out to me after I stepped down, which got me thinking how exclusive and clique-ish Head Office is.  It's understandable that not everyone will agree on everything, but when it becomes blatantly apparent that your own views on league issues widely vary from the vocal majority, you will be ostracized. On every issue I was vocal on, I was alone in my opinion (at least vocally). Either the others knew better than to disagree, or I truly was alone on the matter. I want to give the benefit of the doubt that I was alone but I know better, and there were others that agreed and said nothing to not ruin their own personal standing within the clique. So after about two seasons of this, I was tired of the stress this caused and stepped down with an explanation, making my mental state known to the rest of Head Office. I was not in a good place, but only two people had reached out to me from Head Office afterwards, at least asking if I was okay and at least showing understanding of where I was coming from. Not a peep from the rest of the crew. It's not the first job I've had to step down, but in those instances the job heads reached out and at least checked up on me, and while the circumstances were different, I still admire that and those people greatly. But when the clique majority is silent, it speaks volumes about their opinions, and shows that they never once cared about me, and were probably glad to be rid of me. For a league of caring and inclusivity, the lack of response from those responsible for creating the toxic clique environment Head Office currently is shows their hypocrisy. I expected and still expect better from y'all. Nothing more than a group meme-ing others for their own personal laughs (this will probably add on to it lol), and I hope future leadership will change this.

[Image: sobchak.png]

See this is an HO callout thread guys

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

im not following what youre laying down

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

07-08-2023, 10:27 PMWaters Wrote: See this is an HO callout thread guys
LMAO

[Image: hallsy.png]

*insert popcorn gif here*

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

07-08-2023, 10:29 PM.Laser Wrote: *insert popcorn gif here*

save some for me ya jerk

I do not know the inner workings of HO (as I am not in it) but I know leadership of anything similar to this is for sure a hard job and can understand how hard it is to be on one side of an opinion while seemingly no one is around you, whether its a conscious decision or not. Hope you're doing better.

[Image: rotti.gif]

This ain’t it

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

[Image: image.png?width=817&height=821]

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

07-08-2023, 10:34 PMLime Wrote: [Image: image.png?width=817&height=821]
solid suicide joke, go fuck yourself

Me when im part of the problem: chief. This is not it. You are not it chief

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

07-08-2023, 10:35 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: solid suicide joke, go fuck yourself
Nobody interpreted it that way.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Just want to say that if you had an issue that was causing you stress. Everyone currently and at that time in HO would have welcomed a DM to talk to you. Personally, I don’t think I reached out. And I thought it would have been best not to DM you. I did speak to some people in your friend circle to check in on you. So.

Even as long as it’s been. You could have reached out and spoken about this. There is more there I’d be happy to chat about in DM’s if you’d like.

Going to bed now.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

07-08-2023, 10:37 PMboom Wrote: Nobody interpreted it that way.
I did, so are you invalidating my interpretation of things? You’d be perfect for HO.

Dis is what i get for being too lazy to shop the noose out :typos:

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate