Create Account

S72 mPT #0: Looking Back to Go Forward

My favourite moment from last season was watching his team make a surprising playoff run, I thought we would get eliminated by NOLA in the first round but we defeated them in 5 games. We also forced a Game 7 against WPG from being down 3-1 and nearly pulled off a major upset. Our locker room was hectic during that game, but at least I got some TPE out of WPG beating us.

(73 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

I think my favorite moment in Baltimore last season was when we traded for Duncan Mackenzie @DarkCanuck29 

We desperately needed a solid forward and they came in fit perfectly. Pumped to have Mackenzie in Baltimore and look forward to this upcoming season

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

My favorite moment from last season was to see my players growth and learn what to improve and spend on. Not my favorite season but could change this season

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

My favorite moment from last season was winning the challenge cup! To be honest I think I blacked out I didn’t even realize we had won the cup. Kinda crazy

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

My favorite moment was winning a series with the Panthers. We are really setting up for a league dynasty and will hopefully have even more luck this year.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

My favorite moment from last season was when the Elk came back in round 1 to advance to the next round in the playoffs. It looked grim for a time, but I was so proud of how we bounced back and won the series.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-24-2023, 01:16 PM by Dainjah.)

Sith's favorite memory was reaching playoffs in his first season and then getting a sweep against his rival (Trevor Lahey) and his team. It was a feels good moment all around and intends to do it again!

38 words

[Image: Sith-Happens-Signature.gif]

[Image: KS8UYv9.png] [Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png]
 Ireland 

My favorite moment from last season was during the first streamed series of games. It was the first I'd ever watched with my player and Austin Morley managed to score a game winning goal and be named the 1 star of the game!

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

Last season was rather quiet for me.

Not much to cheer for in the short-term in KEL, save for a fantastic rookie season from Kaliyev, Petr had another good season in the SHL and has now eclipsed career PPG, and the Czechs qualified for the medal round.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

My favorite moment from last season was winning the Championship with Maine. I can back to Maine to win trophies, and that's what we did. Because we're better than you, baybay.

My favorite part of the last season was when my player who was built as a strict playmaker was top 5 in J goal scoring, and doubled his career goals in the J in his single last season

[Image: image.png?ex=6609a4ec&is=65f72fec&hm=dc3...621ee4a47&]

[Image: gdppv5N.png]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Easy, winning the four-star cup is up there as one of the best moments I've had in this league. I scored three goals in the series as well. Wouldn't switch that for anything. 
33 words 

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

Winning the cup with my teammates in Maine! I chose to spend another season down in the J because we had been swept in the finals the season prior. We then swept the same team that swept us to win the cup for ourselves. A beautiful way to end my junior career.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2023, 02:00 PM by diacope. Edited 2 times in total.)

Since my activity decreased and I wasn't part of anything deeper I'm going to say being on a winning club and improving my stats, finding out more about the forum/rules and being part of Team Russia for the IIHF tournament were my favorite moments. The survery was pretty bomb too.

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2023, 02:12 PM by Jayba1t. Edited 1 time in total.)

Not gonna lie I didn't pay a lot of attention to last season since I got quite busy at some times but the best thing that happened was Colorado getting 1OA by beating St. Louis in the playoffs, down 3-1, knocking them into lottery contention and having them win the lottery

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]