Create Account

S72 mPT #0: Looking Back to Go Forward

Winning the presidents trophy was nice but losing the cup for the third season in a row was heart shattering and made me hate FHM, so let's not talk about last season  Laughing

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Squeaking into the playoffs down the stretch in Seattle. I didn't know it at the time but that would be my last playoff run with the Argos, and it was fun to have one last ride

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

My favourite moment from last season was when all the S68 draft class graduated and we all arrived in the locker room ready to be part of the future of Baltimore. The season as a whole has been fantastic and I cannot wait to start next season!

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

Alexandros' favorite moment this season was the Carolina Kraken's 4th win in the first round of the playoffs to complete the 4-0 sweep. it was a moment that put us in high spirits and gave us a lot of hope for the future

One of my personal favourites from last season was obviously making the playoffs, it would have been nice to go back to back but as long as the wolfpack is making the playoffs we know that we are in the right direction with things

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

My favorite moment from last season was when our mascot left their car windows open all night. There was a stray cat that peed all over the inside of the car. It was hilarious.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

my favorite moment from s71 was Carolina getting the sweep during the first round of playoffs. the team has sort of had to piece things together to make them work so the sweep was a huge step in garnering hope for the future.

[43 words]

William Salming's favorite moment last season was a moment when Argonauts secured a playoff spot. They had a rough regular season and things weren't nice every night but in the end they were able to continue their playoff streak.

[Image: salming.png]

My favorite part of last season was being drafted by The Whalers. They're an excellent organization with a fantastic leadership group. They've really helped me develop into the player that I am and I hope to continue to serve them as well as I have in the past in the future.

My favorite moment from last season was the very start, probably the first game, because I instantly knew I had made the right decision in FA to join the Blizzard, when we hit the ice in a competitive game for the first time and instantly gel'd and performed so well.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

My favourite moment was the trading card system actually got the ability to trade cards, as sim wise its really rough to lose 3 finals in a row, i had to pick something different here.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Favourite moment last season has to be when when the good guys won in the finals. Would have been better if it was Philly but you can't have everything your own way.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

My favorite moment from last season was all the Montreal players being snubbed for any of the awards (besides our goalies & Brick Wall). Please never change SHL.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

My favorite moment from last season was making the SHL finals for the 3rd season in a row. We won't talk about what happened after that however.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

My favourite moment definitely was that I was on a pace to get one point per game (average). Unfortunately, it fell off a bit short, but I'm still hyped, because it left an opportunity and a goal for next season in SMJHL. Moment when I had more points that games was incredible. I thought I actually might pull it off, but it didn't happen that fast.

Stars Stars Stars