Create Account

S72 mPT #0: Looking Back to Go Forward

This is a tough question as a member of Buffalo. I guess I'd have to go with that game early in the regular season when some old fashioned veteran tried to get big with me the rookie and I beat his butt in a fight. I'd rate lifting the cup as a close second though.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

I didn't really have a favorite moment last season. I didn't do well overall as a player and my team lost in the cup finals for the 3rd time in a row. So maybe it gets better but it was just pain for me as a player in the past.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

My favorite moment from last season was finally seeing Justin Time make some saves for the first time in his life. We’ve all been waiting forever, it’s nice to finally see it happen.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2023, 11:30 AM by the5urreal.)

My favorite moment of last season was definitely not playing Chicago in the first round of the playoffs again. Seriously though, it would probably have to be Atticus setting a career high in points.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

My favorite moment from last season came in the playoffs. Missing the playoffs as a rookie sucked, and this past season we were able to make it. Scoring a bit in the playoffs just made it even better.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

In a season with a lot of disappointment for Montreal, my favourite moment was probably my player scoring his 150th career goal, and setting a new career high in +/-

[Image: banes.png]

I finally played my rookie season in the big boy SHL, and while it went about how I expected, simply being in the SHL after winning the cup with QCC was a momentous occasion for Walter.

[Image: sobchak.png]

I think this counts... My favorite part of S71, was the S71 draft and getting to draft our good buddy blitz. Really happy that worked out and I get to share a locker room with him again.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

my favourite memory has to be making the playoffs with the pride. I don't take part too much in the discord side of things, but I remember leading up to the playoffs I was just so excited to see all the team members get hyped when we were closing in on the playoffs. so hopefully there's more to come in the future!

Favourite moment from last season was hitting 300 wins over all my career in the regular season. Quite feat, yeah? I think so atleast. Yes.

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

my favorite moment from last season was when I was broke all season and didn't update once or do any PTs or anything. Time of my life on jeezy petes.

My favorite moment of last season was not on the ice, but getting RQG to the juniors cap. It just feels like a big milestone and its nice to see all my hard work pay dividends!

[Image: nf6AAw2.png]

My favorite moment was when Leon Rizzton led the J in shot blocking for a brief minute in the middle of the season. The rookie Rizzler captivated his opponents to shoot the puck directly into his shin pads. (38 words)

[Image: rizzton.png]
Leon Rizzton - Defenseman - Timber  - Sig made by KaleSalad!

Some of my favorite moments definitely involved my player, Bellamy Blake either pouring in highlight goals or setting up his teammates with pristine dishes. Helping his team win made those games memorable!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

my favourite moment from last season was requesting a trade out of hamilton, i say this because i cant think of anything else notable from last season

[Image: izzy.PNG]