Create Account

S72 mPT #0: Looking Back to Go Forward

my favourite moment was entering the QCC lockerroom for the first time and meeting lots of cool people with cool interests and hobbies. i am glad to stay there for at least the next season. (35 words)

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

My favorite moment from last season was Carolina grabbing back the 6th seed for the playoffs, this was extremely important for our chances at the cup finals. With the 6th seed we are guaranteed to play in the 3rd and 4th seed side of the bracket, with the 7th seed needing the unlikely event of the 5th seed, the second best team in terms of points, or the 6th seed, playing the second worst team in terms of points, to get away from the dreaded 1st and 2nd seed side of the bracket. While in the end this did nothing for us, it was an extremely hype moment for the entire Carolina locker room.

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2023, 08:57 PM by chefhuggles.)

My favourite moment was my first game! I didn't expect even play until this season coming up, but the Timber put me on the ice and I managed to put up three points in a season where I was sure I would have zero. It really helped me feel that I was actually contributing.

(54 words)

Wheezing and eating.

My favorite moment from last season was watching bloodsport before and after every single game. I have no doubt in my mind that my favorite moment of the upcoming season will be the same, and the season after, etc...

Pretty easy question: Hoisting another cup is easily the highlight for Dangle. It was the first cup as a player and likely the high point of his career.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

Perhaps not my favourite moment per se, but the most memorable moment was closing out the season with New England. I had been told in advance that it was probably my last time season lacing them up with the team, so after four years and a cup with these guys it was sad-- but also very joyful to share the ice one last time. The excitement of what was to come next and how lucky I felt to get a chance to play there, it was a great moment.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

my favorite moment from last season was watching my good friend gordo score a hat trick with his player shoyo hinata - i do not remember the exact game or date or occurrence but i was very happy when it happened!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2023, 11:40 PM by bluesfan55.)

my favorite moment from last season was when @Jepox admitted he lives in the worst province in Canada (also known as Canadian Florida), also known as Saskatchewan, after i called him out in a m'pt

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I know you’re looking for a specific moment, but it’s hard not to paint the entire season is my favourite moment of last season. I was very dominant. I think I surprised a lot of people with my offences performance, and I also brought a defensive game that might’ve even surprised me. I think just making the playoffs and playing a little better than we all thought. It was a huge booster for us. Each game where we push a little bit further was just a strong feeling we knew we were gonna be good in the future.

My favorite moment from last season was having a six point game. Being that effective in the offensive zone is the absolute dream of playmaking defenders like myself.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I think my favorite moment from last season was the first playoff series against Anchorage - obviously because we won the series, and also because I felt like I did good despite being a rookie.

My favourite moment from last season was when the Atlanta Inferno were eliminated from the playoffs. It's the hope that kills you - having it taken away is liberating.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

My favorite moment was actually Chicago taking Winnipeg to game 7 in the playoffs. As a team we never thought we had a chance, so though the ending was tragic it was still an exciting moment.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

My favorite moment from last season was getting drafted to the Winnipeg Aurora! I was so happy to be a member of the organization. I know you didn't ask, but my least favorite moment was being traded away.

My favorite part was having a great season once again despite not closing the door at the very end. Excited to get back at it again this season.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs