Create Account

S72 mPT #0: Looking Back to Go Forward

I found the season overall to be a nice highlight. We had a down year back in S70 with just 16 wins, but in S71 we were able to rite the ship and put together a much more acceptable 31 wins. My player in particular played a big part too which was nice to see, posting his best totals yet in the SMJHL. Looking forward to seeing how I'll perform in the SHL next season!

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

It was fun to finally get a taste of the SHL playoffs, though it was a rough go for me and my teammates. On the other hand, the IIHF playoffs were nuts! It certainly felt like I wasn't contributing much as our team steamrolled through the tournament, but I showed up when it counted in the finals and got to add a second international gold to my resume.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

I had a lot of fun with the Crows this past season and it was really enjoyable for us to make it to the playoffs, even if it didn’t end the way that we wanted it to.

WC: 37

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

I think my favorite moment from last season is when Hamilton started going on a hot streak entering the playoffs, and we fought hard against Philly but unfortunately, our team just wasn't ready yet, I hope we can be back and stronger than ever!

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

My favorite moment from last season was Justin Time actually making his first save of his career. It took some time, but I'm so proud of him. Like a father watching his son do a potty in the toilet for the first time.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

My favourite moment came when it as final that Tom Pedersen had made his best season ever in the SHL. As long as you don't look at the +/- which was awful.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

after an abyssmal season for the detroit falcons, leading goal scorer billy herrington was most excited for the season to be over so he can return to japan for his summer vacation

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

The last game when I finished the season as a PPG player for the first time ever in my SHL career. Definitely was exciting to see how Meowski took a big step forward

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

My favorite moment of last season was getting picked up by the Berserkers and making an impact. Scoring my first goal and making it to the Four Star Cup Finals in my first season.

My absolute favourite moment of last season was the entry draft at the start of the season, in which we acquired a lot of great players and users!

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Too many to pick from honestly!  Winning the cup in Buffalo was amazing.  Winning the gold with Ireland to launch myself into the triple gold club was also amazing.  Definitely one of those two.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

My favorite part about last season was interacting with my team and having fun with everyone. There seems to be nothing better than interacting with your team and having fun.

My favorite moment was when I was traded. That sounds bad against Colorado, but it isn't. I just felt WANTED by Vancouver, and that's a great feeling. Ready to win some cups here.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

My favorite moment was probably the closing stretch of the season, watching Piastri's game round out and finishing the season as the first player on the Monarchs in years with a positive plus/minus rating.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

My favorite moment was probably the draft. It was great to bolster my team with new rookies eager to earn and lead the Grizzlies to success. It's always nice to get new faces in the locker room.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]