Create Account

S72 mPT #1: GMGM stands for General Manager Gold Mine

@FuzzSHL has been a huge part of my SHL journey and a really good friend that I enjoy getting to talk to! I don't know @Whitecap as well yet, but he's been pretty cool around the LAP locker room!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

The confession of my love for Minnesota is evident in the sense that both of my characters I've played in this game have been members of this exact squad.
That is how much I enjoy this group and it's General Manager.

Dear @Frenchie

I love you so much. I wouldn't even use the force to force you to love me back. Or would I? Time will tell. Oh, thanks for picking me up. It was a long trip across the galaxies with a shred of hope to play. I'm glad you grabbed me. I shall reward you with steamed dogs. Whenever you want them.

[Image: Sith-Happens-Signature.gif]

[Image: KS8UYv9.png] [Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png]
 Ireland 

@Toast and @Caleb thank you for believing in me so damn hard, even before I got drafted to SFP. It's impossible now for me to be down about myself for very long, and I'm kinda mad at you for that. <3

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Hi Schwarz and Jenni,

Thank you for saving Chicago from Corey and JNH's iron grip of the team and letting us draft in the first round again.

Matteo

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

I would happily write a love letter to my GM who is named Habs Fan From Ontario, but for one... he's a canadiens fan (yes I did not capitalize it on purpose) and two... he colludes.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

Dear @JKortesi81

NOLA has been a little spooky,
So many dead channels where no one is looking.
It’s time to bring in the clean up crew,
So, NOLA can one day be as spooky as you!

-Tingle

Dear artermis and Snussu (and hammer too) thank you for taking me in free agency and taking me to the best locker room there is. Not controversial at all. I hope you make the others feel that way.

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Dear Southpaw, 

Thank you for your help and congrats on the cup in last year, I'm pretty sure your'e thinking the same thing as me, you want to do it again!

[Image: KxB-_pyaGdotGz4wz5zW8E1eJpLGSxKSfSaosHJ1...9WDrQNFXbo][b][Image: y2zog1KMN5gVo_tQlYOHENY-1t0EKrR8WSNTQOai...e5XmoR61WI][/b]

I will use my SMJHL GM's Arty and Snussu, who are safely in the conversation for building a dynasty to be in Kelowna. We are absolutely loaded and playoffs are guarnteed this season, with more to come. Chanpionship??

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

Dear Southpaw and ToeJam. Your farts smell like roses, and you seem to know how to draft a team and keep them active. Keep that stuff up! 
27 words

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

Thank you for trusting me even when I’m not at my best. Thank you for believing in him. Thank you for keeping me around even if I don’t communicate a lot.

31 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

This ones directed towards @goldenglutes who is not my GM anymore, but forever in my heart. Love you long time, let me back in to the war room so I can clown ppl

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

dear 7 and frenchie,

thanks for drafting me again and all you do for carolina. i watch in awe as you continually lead us to the playoffs despite the adversity. yall could help michael write "somehow i manage" and i mean that in the best of ways. :fucking: Kraken

<3 dave

@TheSparkyDee and @Gumbaman

Y’all are the best GM’s I’ve ever been with, considering Sparky you have basically been my GM the whole time I’ve been in this league. We are on the cusp of greatness here. So now it’s time to sit back, realax, and let the show unfold.

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]