Create Account

S72 mPT #1: GMGM stands for General Manager Gold Mine

Hmmm, I am not much of a love letter writer, but here goes:

Roses are red, violets are blue. @Steelhead77 is my favorite, but @CampinKiller is okay too.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Dear Benson Fiorentini, I like you very much as a GM-player. You are solid first line center and at the same time you take care of team's responsibilities. Well done, Sir. Stick to your plan and we have a bright future.

[Image: salming.png]

Hi me, how's it going? I hope you're doing well, don't work yourself too hard, you're doing a fantastic job, keep your head up high and remember you have a challenge cup already don't overwork yourself you friggin hero

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Luke's a homie. He may have finally been able to get Petr to scor some gols, but he's also got us a cup and he's Czech fam.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

To my first GM @TheSparkyDee and my co-worker @CapnCooper , love you both! Not for the same reasons, but I appreciate the relationship we have together.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Dear @spooked

I can not find the words to adequately express how much I value you as a coGM in Minnesota.

But I can put it in numbers: 10/10, never stop being great.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun of your hand?
Hey Joe, I said, where you goin' with that gun in your hand? Oh
I'm goin' down to shoot my old lady
You know I caught her messin' 'round with another man, yeah
I'm goin' down to shoot my old lady
You know I caught her messin' 'round with another man
Huh, and that ain't too cool

It wasn't me

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

dear reno

thank you being a who just happens to have me on their roster. i know i'm not super active, but i'm still getting them tpe's for ya.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Alex,

Thank you for drafting an old curmudgeon. My best days arent behind me, I swear! And thank you for the build help. Maybe one day I can be Johnny FiveStar.

(31)

Dear @luke ,

Last night I had a dream... and in that dream we celebrated as one body, the acquisition of Ashley Stubbs. For a moment I dreamt that you drafted me for the love, for the future of the Wolfpack. I will forever remember your amazing leadership, your lucky four-leaf clover and the swing in your office.

Sincerely,
Wally

[Image: Wally.png]

Dear GM,
I love the way you build our team every season. You always find the right players to fit our system. Thank you for making us a contender!
Love, Dwayne

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

@notorioustig,

This is all your fault you dumb shit. Thanks for wasting a pick on a guy who's probably not even going to crack 2k. I'll try not to burn the whole place to the ground.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

I am the GM of the Renegades! But you who who's great? @Anthique! He's the best co GM anyone could ask for. Great dude, great goalie, always ready to help out. I'm absolutely blessed to have him in Texas with me.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Honestly thank you to @SDCore and @JNH for being there and showing me the ropes my first bit out of the gate. Especially when i ask all the dumb questions.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

My GM(s) called me up early and got me a cup and now builds competitive teams that inflate my stats, and also offers me money every few years. This is the best person imaginable.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]