Create Account

S72 mPT #1: GMGM stands for General Manager Gold Mine

Finally an easy task! Muted and Spooked are great! Truly! They are honest with the team up front and always around to help. Could not ask for a better duo to run the team.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

@Gwdjohnson Sometimes you forget to tell me where to spend my TPE but its ok, at least our co-GM has good music taste to make up for it. <3

Oh, Rotteo, Rotteo, wherefore art thou Rotteo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be inactive.

@Acsolap you are toxic and have negatively influenced your locker room to behave similarly, but you built a very active locker room from scratch and won a cup with it, so you're an alright gm.

@KaleSalad you're the cooler one

(42 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Ace and Rashford, you guys have been awesome so far and super helpful! Love what you guys are building with the Aurora, can't wait to see the season play out!

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Dear GM

I am happy that you are my general Manager. Even though it came as a huge surprise I am confident we will enter better times soon. Keep it up.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2023, 04:07 PM by linsangeles.)

Dear Manhattan's Head Office - I send to you this heartful message as appreciaton you actually did draft me even before teams started to Pass. Even though u said usimply don't care about goalies, I will always remember this <3

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

Luke's pretty ok. I told him I only wanted to go to the Wolfpack if he could give me a cup, and he did. Although he also made me a goon, so 50/50.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Dear GMs, thank you for believing in my player enough to draft me in the J draft and the SHL draft respectively. I will not let you down <3

Word Count: 28

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Dear Tampergod ehh I mean HFFO and Dear Eggcracker, the Tamperee who does all the work for you. You guys are even better at GMing than at tampering so you must be pretty good!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

@RAmenAmen @lore @Caleb @Toast and @Faelax you peeps are the best gms ever and I hope I got the pings right, but y'all are swell frendos and I am happy y'all have taken chances on me in the SHL. <3

[Image: sobchak.png]

Dear Assclap,
Sometimes people think and say not very nice things about you, and most of the time you deserve those things. Regardless, you show dedication, drive and ambition that is only good for your team, and the players on it.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Dear North Stars GM,

hey, dude, thanks for, you know, drafting me and stuff. it was cool to be a first round pick and 13 is lucky...so...love you and stuff.

(32 words)

[Image: image.png]

Dear @Fluw @BadWolf and @Eggcracker you have been excellent GMs and great people to spend time with and have a great J career while egg has done a lot of the work I hate to do which is why I hired him.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Tomen and Rags got me a cup. That is all I needed to love them. Forget what anyone else says about them. I am just glad I don't have to say this about WBF. Oh and Rags has huge muscles.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]