Create Account

S72 mPT #1: GMGM stands for General Manager Gold Mine

Seeing as that I am a Co-GM I guess I really do love myself! but really @Acsolap has been an awesome lead and makes my life as a co-gm easy he has brought together a strong group in Philly as we continue to compete.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

@FuzzSHL @trella @MCP_  Heart

you guys are amazing! The love and acceptance you have for others is admirable and is one of the many reasons that the SHL has captured my heart and something I try and emulate all the time.

Dear GM,
You're the heart of our team, orchestrating success with every move. Your passion, vision, and dedication inspire us all. With you, we're a winning family. Forever grateful.
Yours sincerely.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

To HFFO: didn't know you a whole lot before you traded for me, but you're a great dude and the squad built here is awesome.

To Egg: you were absolutely worth the punishment

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Dear @JKortesi81

Hello, my beauty. I am writing you so that I can earn TPE it’s not as what I have to do for you. Do you remember that time you drafted my other player and then I went in active and I retired? Jaja Ja, Ja, Ja. Excellent times. But now we’re back together again and will WIN!

Dear Joe, thanks for taking the risk and drafting me, you will never regret it! I will always do my best for you as you deserve all that and more!

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

To Fluw and Badwolf, you were great GM's who help me with questions about the league, and player building in general.

To HFFO and Egg, Not really at Edmonton yet, but already know you 2 are great from your help at YUM.

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

Dear @ItsFrenchie,
Joining your team has been an amazing gift, thank you for convincing seven to grab me in the early second round. Ever since I got into the league you have always been extremely supportive of all the rookies and have even invited some of us to help in the behind the scenes for both the team and the site. Your support is ever appreciated in the Carolina locker room and I hope we can achieve the success that you and seven deserve.

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

@hhh81 thanks for believing in me and Sir Devoir. You and the Baltimore Platoon locker room have been the most fun experience I've had in this league, and I am so very happy that we are coming to the tail end of our rebuilding period.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

@Ace and @RashfordU,

You are the best GM duo in the league by far. You have made my time in Winnipeg as easy and enjoyable as it can be. You honor my status as a hometown veteran which I appreciate. We will be rewarded in time, that I know. 

You are not allowed to leave.

Dastardly,

By-Tor

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

Dear Rash and Ace,

Thanks for trusting a brand new user with 5OA, it's been a wonderful time in Winnipeg and despite FHM being a hater I wouldn't trade it for anything  Heart

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Just met my Dude Joe K at the national card show. Of course he gave me crap because my earning is consistent but what a great dude and excited i finally got the chance to meet him.

[Image: f7.png]

Dear @Ace ,

I know you wanted to draft @brickwall35 from the get-go, as he was a fellow Boston fan.
I love you for not doing it and not trading me away from this team for dissapearing in the finals.

Much love,

Me

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2023, 09:48 AM by ajwllmsn.)

Dear Jay, thank you for letting me chill on Colorado the past few seasons since I love the minors. I wish I never had to leave the dino family and could earn AC + Training forever.

Dear @hotdog,

I love how you went hard AFK for a while over a woman and let the team slip. I also love how we only communicate in trolling and passive aggression. The second one isn't sarcastic.

You are my second favourite GM after @goldenglutes.

[Image: crunksig2.png]