Create Account

S72 mPT #1: GMGM stands for General Manager Gold Mine

Lucky for me, I am currently in the dream scenario for GMs. For one I have the most incredible human I've ever met and the love of my life, Schwarznarr. For the other I have one of the most promising new users to sim leagues I've ever seen who never fails to make me laugh in Aeonsjenni. They are a true dream team and I hope they lead Chicago for many seasons to come.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

hotdog and goldenglutes are the worst GMs in the league, this PT and statement were definitely not influenced by the judicial powers of the Simulation Hockey League's commissioner and dictator, WannabeFinn

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Dear Ass and Kale: Thank you for making the Forge a welcoming place for everyone and for always doing your best to accommodate the needs of all the players on the squad.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Dear Toast and Caleb, you guys are truly awesome and I can't wait to claw our way out of the basement and dominate this league for many seasons.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

I know you haven't been gone that long, 
but I just wanted to let you know how much I miss you already.
I miss being able to look into your eyes and touch your cheek. 
It's a little thing, but that touch really is such a big deal to me.
I'm counting down the days until I can touch you and renegotiate my contract again. 
In the meantime, please know I love you and am thinking of you all the time.

Sincerely,
Ur 3rd Rd Draft Pick
Agent_Smith_009

[Image: nlMQNOg.png]

@RenoJacksonHS this is a love letter for you my dear

R is for REGINA
E is for ELK
N is for NANANAAAA NANANANAAAAA NANA NAAAAAA
O is for Our team that we love

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Uhhh this is awkward. I guess I will just focus on Adam and not writing a love letter to myself. He came along a couple years into my tenure with Seattle and I couldn't be happier to be his Co. Together we are going to bring Seattle back to the promise land!

53 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

To my sweet, sweet Toasty bear,

Thank you for being the first GM to reach out to me, you have always made me feel appreciated during my second stint in the SHL.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

dear sweet tomen please dont kill me i want to live you are the best gm in the world you won a cup with me please dont kill me

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

to the one and only ramen
i really love ramen
oh so very much
the food is great
but the person is even better
i love you
xoxoxoxoxoxo
jeff

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

I'm sorry. There is just no way I can write such a letter to Hotdog until he gets me a ring or as many as I got him in ISFL.

[Image: hopoate.png]

Hey Fuzz. Thanks for filling our locker room with all kinds of cool people. I appreciate all the work you do for us. Really looking forward to see what the future holds for this team. Keep it up.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

My GM is pretty awesome. I know we are going through a bit of a rebuild but I still love being on this team and enjoy my time because of my GM

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

@hhh81 Couldnt have asked for a better user to come in and GM Baltimore. Thanks for all the hard work and getting Baltimore back on a path to success

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

@Fluw & @BadWolf you both do so much for the team and have created such a friendly and welcoming LR. I can't imagine playing anywhere else, and I think one of the big reasons why I am so active and engaged in SHL is because of both of you <3. @HabsFanFromOntario you make GM'ing look like an art, I wish one day to be able to wheel and deal like you and achieve even 10% of your GM prowess.

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258