Create Account

S72 mPT #1: GMGM stands for General Manager Gold Mine

Southpaw and Toejam, you two are legends. I absolutely love the culture y'all have built in Maine and love being on this rocket ship team.

Joe and Python, thanks for spending a first rounder on me, I'm stoked for my future in NOLA.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

Dear Boom,

I think you are really neat and really cool and really awesome and smell really alright and are super cool and really nice and a good GM

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Jess and Aleris are both incredible sim leaguers that I am very happy I have gotten to know. They are delightful people who I think build teams that are very fun to be a part of. Those two are legitimately the reason I came back to the league and continue to be somewhat active.

Dear @CapnCooper You are great. I love checking in with you and I want to grow our friendship. You are a great dude.

Love your favorite cat

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Dear Schwarz

I have been in sim leagues for going on four years now, and in that time I have had many different general managers along with even more teammates. Out of all of them though you are easily in the uppermost tippy top tier and are someone who I am beyond glad to have gotten the opportunity to meet. You brighten my day more than any star in the sky, and regularly paint ear to ear smiles on my face. The only person in the world I'd want to visit Moab, Utah with in any lifetime.

Thank you for being a wonderful friend and GM,
Tesla

Code:
Word Count: 107

Dear GM, thanks for the cheddah!  Love you homie.  lets win this fucking thing again, eh?  I think it would be fun.  Another parade in the sunny streets of buffalo.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Dear Genital General Managers SouthPaw/TheGreatToeJam (MAINE TIMBER)

Your general management is much appreciated, and, generally, I think you and the rest of the team is managing just fine. Please give me lots and lots of money for reasons I can't really get into right now.

Buster.

(38 words)

Wheezing and eating.

Dear @goldenglutes, you are the greatest GM I've ever had. I really appreciate all you've done for the Atlanta Inferno as well as my career. Without you, I'd have kissed my son by now due to @hotdog shennanigans

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Alek’s, you are a great dude, a great leader, and a severely underrated GM. i thank you for all that you’ve done for us whalers! When I graduate to the SHL I’m gonna miss Playing for your team!

RD

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Hallsy, you have been an amazing help with my development and you've made me feel welcome on a team with a storied history and I didn't feel out of place.

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2023, 09:42 PM by Bonk. Edited 1 time in total.)

Oh, Joe you really know, that you do not blow…well as gm that is. You trade and draft for the love of your team and you have it.
Words ~28

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

My Gm totally fleeces HFFO in a trade to get me. He is the mastermind controlling the rest of the league like his little puppets. Also he helped make SHLdoku on a whim.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Dear GM, Thanks for bringing me back home to the team that drafted me. And I'm no longer a rookie I'm someone the team looks up to; which is super cool!

Code:
31 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

I was about to retire a couple of seasons ago so shout out to Dwight for offering to sign me, much appreciated. I feel like Tampa is doing well in the sim too, for our tpe level

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

@KaleSalad

Couldn't ask for a better GM partner than Kale. Meticulous, hard working, friendly and a good leader. Don't think there is a better scout in the league and seems to be loved by all which is the the complete opposite of myself. Legend.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]