Create Account

S72 mPT #1: GMGM stands for General Manager Gold Mine

There are so many words that I could use to describe my GM and I cannot thank them enough for all of their work and effort that they give this organization.

Code:
31 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

dear @RAmenAmen and @lore you two are absolutely amazing to have around in Quebec City and i wouldn't change who's GMing us for anything in the world.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

@RenoJacksonHS ebebeb. Ever since you have drafted me to Regina, you have welcomed me with open arms. Now let's take Regina to take da cup, for once and for all.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Dear @Caleb and @Toast you are both incredibly lovely people and San Fran has been such a lovely place and you recognize me as the sad bust that I am ebebeb

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Code:
Your task: Write a love letter to your team's GM!

Dear Edmonton GMs, thank you for dealing with my half IA ass and help me get my regression done, as I have no idea how to build a player

[29 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

My dearest Tomen. You traded me once but now i'm back. I couldn't be happier to see my career back on track. We took the big prize, and that was fun. Don't even think about trading me again, that would be your demise.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

To my GM I do not your name I do not know your face I do not know your address please do not expect to receive this letter.

Dear me, you've done pretty good all things considered, sucks that you haven't won a cup, but here's to another shot at it this season. Also <3 @Benpachi

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Dear Acsolap,
I think it's cool that you traded for me and gave my player the best season of his career. Now his old ass is getting slow.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

dear @luke

you won da cup and you drafted me. thats pretty rad. new england is on a roll and i dont think we'll be stopping anytime soon. keep on keeping on.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

dear Luke. You are a goat. Thanks for putting up with my rookie stupidity and my lack of consistency checking into my locker room. college is beating my ass and it hasn't even started yet. let's win that cup new england

41 words :D

[Image: sig-orwell.png]

[Image: LeBr8Bk.png]
thank you to sulo and enigmatic for the sigs!  Knights

@Hallsy

you're pretty cool and i think you're doing a good job

@Rotti
you're also pretty cool and i also think you're doing a good job

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Dear Tomen, thanks for drafting me. Lots of teams passed on me which made me the big sad, but you were willing to take a chance. Also we won a cup so that was pretty cool.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

My dearest Hallsy, Roses are red, pucks are black. I may not score goals, so cut me some slack. With you as gm, we’ll never fail. Together, we’ll chase cup. But I can’t leave out Aephino and trashe, y’all are pretty great too.

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

Dear Moose, thank you for making the Chicago Syndicate such a warm and welcoming place filled with lovely people. You have created a great locker room atmosphere and enjoy being a part of what the Syndicate represent!

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars