Create Account

S72 mPT #1: GMGM stands for General Manager Gold Mine

Dear @Toast ,

Thank you for gunning for me at 1st OA in the S71 draft, and making me feel so wanted. Warms my heart, and rekindled that high-earning flame that was almost put out inside of me.
--------------
Dear @Caleb_H ,

Thank you for the FHM nerding out sessions. I'm very excited for the future of the Pride, on and off the sim, thanks to you.
-------------
Dear @SpartanGibbles,

Thank you for bringing me to Great Falls - it's always nice to interact with new people instead of always going back in the same locker rooms. Hopefully I can repay your picking me with a deep playoff run soon.
-------------
Dear @Rankle,

Thank you for your enthusiasm and for taking over as Co-GM for the Grizzlies - the SMJHL can be a cruel mistress, but as long as you keep your positive attitude, you'll do wonders in this role.

(More than 25 words... I think it's 149?)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

coa and canadice thanks for keeping things chill and cozy whether we're in the finals or playing our worst game ever, it's fun to be on the team!

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Dear Corey and JNH,

Thanks for creating this group and bringing me into the fold.

Dear Schwarz and Jenni,

What an amazing start to your tenures and I look forward to all of the great things you’ll do with this team in the future!

:heart_eyes:
SFresh3

Quote:46 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

@HabsFanFromOntario and @Eggcracker9 You guys are the best. I love Edmonton and if you trade me I'll retire.

Please don't trade me.

Please.

I promise I'll keep earning.

I swear.

Please don't trade me.

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

Dear Me,

What are you still doing here? Its been years. You've won a cup. You have nothing left to prove here. Aren't you tired?

What's that?

Its for the love of the game and the people you say?

Carry on.

-Me.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

I would like to thank gabe Johnson, my former gm, from the Anchorage armada, for recommending me to the Hamilton steelhawks, where I have now met all my friends

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Dear Ramen,
Thank you for drafting me to Quebec City. After interacting with people from other teams im sure my time in the league would have been miserable if i had been drafted somewhere else.

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic

My Gm is the literal mother of my child, and my wife of (redacted so I don't give away her age) years. This question is rendered moot and silly because of how much I love my the Jessie.

Dear Frenchie and Sve7en, you two kings amongst men, thank you for helping me get the most out of Chris, also I'd wager the two of you are also handsome as well as damn nice.

Daer SouthPaw, I couldn't ask for a better GM. Thanks for drafting me and Giving me a Cup to add to my collection. You have made this recreate a great one. Let's go get another one!

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65299025&is=65171b25&hm=98...06b0d1578&]

Dear JKortesi, thank you for giving me a chance with the Specters, I know im rarely there on LR, but life is a bitch right now for me, and I know you understand.

Dear Luke,

We won the cup.

We could yet win more cups.

I think that about covers it really. Good job!

From Sean Davies with love <3

@hotdog you are so great, all the work you do is very important and of the utmost value to society, you should continue to spend time doing SHL stuff instead of your actual work you should be doing

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

I'd joke about thanking myself for being my own GM, but truthfully Fuzz does so much for this team that I really should thank him for everything. From making the decision to trade up to draft me, to trusting me with the co-GM role, to winning us a cup.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

@CampinKiller seems forever ago that MTL was in a carousel of GMs, and a lot of people doubted you. You've killed it and made MTL a destination and a competitive force. So happy you're running things.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]