Create Account

S72 PT #4: They're Going Somewhere With This, Aren't They

Okay this task had me a bit confused, I think I had to read it like three times and I'm still not quite sure what the situation is exactly... So I will be replacing one of the mouse players on their team, not the other way around? No wait, I should replace one of the players on my own team I think? In either case, that mouse alien that approached me sure sounded suspicious, I guess it's either some sort of higher being or just very pretentious and full of shit. So I assume I'm either the chosne one or someone is taking advantage of me, but anyway, suiting up alongside those mice should be fun! However, I don't think I would actually be all that useful, I earned my prominence in the Alien hockey world through my coaching abilities after all, not because I'm such a good player facing off against extraterrestrial players. So we better hope that the Alien I'll be replacing gives us an edge with his coaching skills!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

[Image: w5jk4zU.png]

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

Player prompt

[Image: w5jk4zU.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Code:
Story Mode: 209 Words

-----

"Player coach duties are tricky, but honestly, it's the best that we've got. You girls have really strung together some good hard wins out there these last couple of weeks, but you're still too new to the game to be really putting out high-quality coaching decisions. That said, I'm not really going to sit there and X's and O's you on the game plan, the game plan is the same as it ever was.

Run 'em up and fill 'em in.

Robots or not, none of these dorks have ever hung with a real-deal, stylin', profilin', wheelin' and dealin' son of a bitch like me. As long as we stick to the game plan, we've got nothing to worry about. Lethal force or not, these little ratfucks have something up their sleeves and we've got to be aware of it, girls. But what the hell kind of coach would I be if I didn't put my life on the line with you? So I'll be out there and we'll give 'em hell.

That said, Aurrelia, if you're going to be handling bench duties, I expect to see you in a suit for the game. Them's the breaks."

- Benson Fiorentini, in a post-game meeting with the girls from Planet V.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

PT PASS

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

All for one...

They said it couldn’t be done. They said we were mad for trying it. They were all wrong. I am talking about pulling a prank on a rival team, getting passed security, into their building and getting into the locker room of the Los Angeles Panthers.

The plan was simple: Step 1. create a distraction and get passed security. Step 2. Bypass the lock sequence on the team locker room. Step 3. Get the mascot and do the greatest prank ever seen, take explicit pictures with the team’s mascot within their locker room (of course we would have our jerseys on and a mask over our head so no one could tell it was us).

STEP 1. We walked up to the security guard’s desk at the front entrance. The 70 something year old at the front desk was a spry old man. We tried our best tricks: “I am a player here.” “I left my wallet behind in the stands.” “How would you like to make $5 by letting me in.” “HEY LOOK AT THAT!”

Either he couldn’t hear me, or he wasn’t taking the bait.

Finally in desperation I pulled the greatest move I could think of… I pushed him over. With that he was on his back and unable to get up. He looked kind of like a turtle on his back trying to get back to his feet.

STEP 2. We made our way to the Panther’s locker room. There in front of us was the locking device. It was a simple electronic lock system with the numbers 0 – 9 on it. You just had to enter the correct sequence to get in. Now the Panther’s were a simple franchise so clearly the code would not be too difficult to break.

“1234” – nope
“7777” – nope
“2015” – nope
“0000” – Nope
“0001” - Nope
“0002” – Nope

-A few hours later-
“8271” – BINGO was his name oh. Like I said simple.

Inside the locker room it was terrible, but we went right to work. Caleb did his thing…something about marking his territory as he ran around peeing on everything…at least I think he was peeing…

We found the mascot’s room an adjacent door to the team’s locker room. We got in costume, opened the door…

and that is when we realized a small terrible mistake. We had never actually seen the team’s mascot before. Most major sports teams now a days have a guy who runs around in costume of something that reflects the city or the team. Not the Panthers, no, only the real thing would do. I opened the door and out popped a real PANTHER!

Good news, bad news time. Good news we were able to get some lewd photos with the Panther. Bad news, Toast was the recipient of some sweet, sweet panther love. Which really wasn’t too far off base for him, as he is known as a Cougar Magnet. A few pictures later and we were off! Mission accomplished…sort of.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

CREATIVE PROMPT / STORY MODE - Shoe On The Other Appendage

So now the alien team is recruiting my abilities to make themselves better. I don't think it's possible to outperform an alien with high physical attributes coupled by a high IQ so I would tell them I would be most helpful behind the bench, coaching. First off, I would hold endurance practices making sure everyone is in their correct positions and can skate well with an without the puck. We'll then move on to the basics of the game, making sure they are filling up the net while still remaining responsible on defense. Our top 2 lines will be more offensive focused while the bottom lines would consist of a heavy back checking lineup that loves to hit and wear the opponent down. Shooting, passing, defensive, stick checking drills galore until this alien team begins to pass out. If they want to be the best in the galaxy they need to train harder than everyone else. Once the basics are covered we'll then move onto using their personal abilities to help us gain the advantage over the humans or anyone else we'd have to face in the galaxy. Aliens have long arms that could be used to steal the puck off the opponent and big heads/eyes to communicate well with each other on the ice and make creative passing plays for one another. This is going to be a tough team to beat and a team I wouldn't ever want to face.

Word Count: 243

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Creative prompt

Dear Diary, yes... I know, I'm still not back on Earth, but still stuck in space with all those weird hockey-mad aliens, mice - former mice I should say - and now apparently: robots. They want my team to play a friendly match against them. Friendly they say. They even suggest that I play this time instead of being the coach. I still plan to get back home in one piece and eventually continue playing my season in the SMJHL. They want me to be part of the team, but I decide to do what I do best and be the backup goalie. I'm used to that position already, it's the safest position on the team for now (I have seen people with hard shots, but they were human!) and while I'm already on the bench I can continue to coach the team. That should work. I hope we'll survive this one somehow. I trust my alien friends to have enough experience now to even beat some robot team. I hope this wasn't my last entry.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

I think the biggest baddest rival of the Vancouver Whalers isn't one of the original franchises still remaining in the SMJHL, but a relatively new one. The Anchorage Armada! The fight for glory between whaler and boat is a fight that has lasted since the dawn of time, or at least since we discovered there was water and that there were Whales in the water to be whalered. We'd do things that boats can't stand! We'd sneak into their locker room and turn on all the water faucets. Boats hate it when there's water inside of them! Then we'd take all the maps and replace them with fake maps! No one will know how to get anywhere on the boat! Then, we would take all their oars and make them row with harpoons! They're better for whaling! We are obviously the best at pranking the boat team.

(154(

PT Pass

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

PT Pass

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Player Prompt

The Yukon Malamutes have more than enough rivals and enemies that we could practically prank the entire league. So be it, challenge accepted. 

North and I will be using the team jet and racking up the air miles while we go on a pranking tour around the league, first stop, our geographical rivals, the Anchorage Boats. We will be folding thousands of tiny paper boats and peeing on them (as malamutes do) to assert dominance and mark territory, and then we will be freezing the boats into the centre ice logo at their arena. With every zamboni pass an resurface, there is a chance these boats may be unleashed onto the ice surface, and with the reveal, the smell will also accompany the many soggy wet paper boats on the ice. This will be a waiting game, a long game, as there is no timeline of when these boats will get unleashed. It could be next game, next week, next season, next year. Hopefully if we are lucky enough, it will be a game where the Maine Timber visit the Armada, so we can get 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak. 

193 words.

[Image: 4cvtDWE.jpeg]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Made sure to depict the San Francisco Pride's logo as a French lion with how fast they usually fold when we play them (@Toast @Caleb)

[Image: OW9A1Kj.png]

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

[Image: Ot5k7nZ.png]

Code:
Graphic option: Draw your player helping clean up after the carnage of the mouse game

[Image: cleanupmice_pt.png]

[Image: 66818_s.gif]