Create Account

S72 PT #4: They're Going Somewhere With This, Aren't They

The presence of a human player on an alien team would undoubtedly pique the curiosity of my alien teammates. They might be fascinated by my physical attributes, playing style, and overall approach to the game, which could lead to a heightened sense of camaraderie and bonding as we work together to integrate our skills. The team dynamic might be enriched by cultural exchange. As I share insights from Earth's hockey culture and strategies, the alien players could reciprocate by introducing me to their own unique techniques and tactics. This exchange could lead to innovative gameplay strategies that blend the best of both worlds. Clear communication between me, the coach, and the team would be essential. If we can establish effective channels of communication during the game, it could facilitate quick strategy adjustments and seamless coordination. Ultimately, the decision would hinge on a combination of my comfort level, the team's needs, and the dynamics that have been established between me, my alien teammates, and the coach. Regardless of the choice made, the game against the robots would be an exciting opportunity to showcase our collective abilities and innovative strategies, while forging a unique bond among our diverse group of players.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Player Prompt

With the Mac and Cheese incident now behind us, we set our sights on the one true enemy. We have a game against New Orleans coming up and we are planning something big for them. Since they are coming to us, it is even easier to set up something. First off, the visitor locker room needs a make over. We decided to changed the color scheme to be not so neutral. We decided it would be best to be hot pink everything, including the flooring. Next up, all the water bottle and towels will be baby blue. We are also hanging a sign that reads, Welcome Pink Ghosts!" They will be so confused when they enter the locker room they might be double thinking they are at the right arena. For the final part of prank, we are changing the name of the arena to make it even harder to find. Can lose a game if the other team fails to show up on time. Hopefully the GPS does not give us away.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

PLAYER PROMPT - All for one...

Written Task: Now, you and your team all need to get together to prank the daylights out of your biggest rival. What do you do? Who do you do it to? Who specifically do you target and why?

More pranks can never have enough pranks! In recent seasons the St. Louis Scarecrow and league villain and St. Louis co-GM Gumbaman have quickly ascended to being the number one rival for the Carolina Kraken roster and fan base. Gumbaman is not to be underestimated in his craftiness so we'll have to approach this prank is the most meticulous of manner. In an Oceans Eleven heist style plan the Kraken assemble an elite team of operatives from the roster to break into the St. Louis facility and cover the entirety of Gumbaman's office with posted notes. Gato provides the cat like reflexes as an acrobat, Westly Kirkpatrick is the natural leader and brains of the operation, Alexandros Mograine is our muscle, Robertson is our face, and finally Sith Happens is the glue that holds the entire operations together. Through an elaborate series of well executed schemes we're able to infiltrate Gumbaman's office and poster it ceiling to floor in sticky notes.

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

I guess the Spectres need to get together to prank the Calgary Dragons. The best way to do this is probably to kidnap the parm pigeon who has become an afterthought in Calgary. It will take some ingenuity but since our mascot is a spectre he can do all the scouting ahead for us so the coast will be clear when we do the big heist. In days past this would have been unheard of to even attempt. Security was always heavy around the parm pigeon, he was guarded like the hope diamond. But the current establishment in Calgary seems to think of him as an afterthought so it should be fairly easy to get to him. We'll have to do it when visiting the big parm of course so we'd have a reason to be in the arena for practice and such. Once we grab him we'll just leave some feathers around and a steaming plate of parm that they'll think we cooked dude up. In reality he will be shipped off to Esa Parmborg's retirement home where he can live out his days in peace.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

CP

Nash is no stranger to taking the ice with other animals. He has the uncanny ability to communicate with them through barks and grunts and lucky for Nash they can definitely understand every sound and word that he is making. He is able to not only do well on the ice with his linemates, and feed the offense against the supposedly smarter robots. EVen when he is on the bench he is able to bark orders to his team to help them play at their best. In order to defeat the robots, they need all the help they can get and Nash is able to step up and provide. During intermission Nash is also able to inspire and pump up his teammates and help lead them to a wonderful hard earned victory against the robots. Even the mice were able to slam their opponontes and hip check them into the boards. It was quite the game to watch!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

The Seattle Argonauts decide to team up, Phantom Thieves style, in order to steal the holy grail of their rival hockey team, the Calgary Dragons. They know that the Calgary Dragons have a very cherished statue of a chicken parmesan in their arena, the Big Parm. And so, the Argos have decided that they will take the upper hand by stealing this important hockey monument.

It takes a lot of plotting, perhaps a little too much. Much espionage was conducted prior to the operation.

The day finally comes, as the Argos are in Calgary on a west coast road trip. The night before the game is the time to act. With security’s guard down due to there not being an event, the Argos infiltrate the Big Parm and make their way to the chicken Parm statue, which they then swipe.

The next day, bedlam ensues. Nobody knows where the statue has gone. This is when Argos social media posts about this very epic prank. Little does everyone know that the Dragons’ social media team was in the loop on this. All of that plotting was for naught.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Pranking our longtime rivals, the Calgary Dragons, just doesn't have the same appeal that it used to, now that their on ice performance is more effective than anything we could ever do to them. Instead, this season the Edmonton Blizzard players have made a point of attending as many Dragons home games as possible when not on the road or playing themselves, dressed in full Blizzard attire. As the Dragons take the ice, the entire Edmonton roster rises for a polite golf clap, nodding appreciatively and offering polite words of encouragement to our struggling rivals. The response from the Calgary players has been confused if nothing else, but the loathing from the Dragon fanbase has made the bus ride home to Edmonton from Calgary well worth every visit. In future seasons, the rivalry may get heated again, but until it does it's best to focus on our own run, and wait for the day the Dragons exit the rebuild and fight for the Pacific once more.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

ISFL PT

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

PLAYER PROMPT - All for one...

Written Task: Now, you and your team all need to get together to prank the daylights out of your biggest rival. What do you do? Who do you do it to? Who specifically do you target and why?

Our biggest rivals, I think it could be multiple teams, on the one hand you have the Maine Timbers. Since Furious Chicken joined the Malamutes, we have gotten to the semi-finals twice in 2 seasons. In both of those seasons we got knocked out by the Maine Timbers. But I don’t think that one can tip the rivalry with the Saint Louis Scarecrows, and then our old malamute teammate Crazy Tomato in particular.

There were many big sessions about how to prank STL. From duct tape, to extra slippery ice, to leaving all the showers cold in their dressing room. But in the end we decided on niceness, STL probably knows about the rivalry and we are just going to be overly nice to them, making them cupcakes for after the game, some nice orange juice. They will be fearful, terrified, expecting something to be wrong. But nothing will be wrong. This will most likely work for a few seasons, and by then we can hopefully think of a part B, executing the real prank.

175 words

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

Anchor: New reports have come out over improper conduct between teams over the February 18th match-up between the Los Angeles Panthers and the San Francisco Pride, our sports reporter has the story.

Reporter: The Panthers social media team posted before the game "Panther no Panths, we're going Winning" and After losing 8-3 against the Pride, many members of the Pride took the statement literally, stealing and hiding the pants of all the players in the Panthers locker room. We spoke to Pride player Greg Davies.

Davies: Yeah, we absolutely should have just taken our dominant win with grace, but we were just so hyped and took their words to heart and we crossed a line. And we apologize, and hope you accept our apology

Reporter: We've reached out to the team, and the Panthers have yet to make a statement.

Anchor: The Los Angeles Panthers may have a chance to get revenge for the game and the prank later this season when they face the San Francisco Pride again... possibly in the playoffs.

Code:
173 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

For me, I would probably prank Piastri as my biggest rival. His agent @vbottas17 and I go way back and pranking his player would bring all the joy to my own. During my rookie campaign I wanted to beat him out and he had better stats and was a much better player to take in fantasy as well. The question is how would I prank him? First off being friends with him means I know where he lives. I would definitely order 100 pizzas to his apartment and have them left at his door creating a barricade. Since I know the building that he lives in as well I would also sticky note cover his car. Since his car is in a garage, the notes would not melt and his car overall would be okay. I wdould definitely rearange his living room semi as a prank and semi as way to win the argument that I know how to arrange a room better. Lastly I would change his bed sheets to be barney sheets. I doubt he'd be getting laid if a girl saw those on his bed.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

[Image: gf.png?width=468&height=557]

(Get it, Great Falls going for a great fall?)

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

Player Prompt:

Who even is Winnipeg's rivals? The league? Everyone? It could be Chicago in the division, but in truth its the recent challengers to the Rora in the finals that would be at the end of any prank. Whoever it is, though, the prank would most likely be the same. We would go find their team plane and put a bunch of fish in the hold. Even if they remove the fish, the stench will still remain. They would inevitably get rid of the fish, but then would turn up to the visitor locker room at our home arena and we would put the slightest tinge of fish smell through the air vents. After they would start to get upset, the game would start and they would be so focused on fish that they lose. We can send them home with a fish present and reminder that we will always be better than them.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

ISFL Affilaite

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]