Create Account

S72 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank you

It would be easiest to just thank @SpartanGibbles and @Rankle for drafting me to Grizzlies but that gets boring (still thanks you) so I want the main thank you to got to @downer instead for all the hard work he has done with Portal and implementing many of my suggestions.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

I wanna thank all the GMs who’ve drafted me over these nearly 6 years and believed in me at all levels. You are all amazing and I am sorry for not living up to enough of my potential.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Big shout out to my GMs for giving this rookie such a big role on the back end this season. Playing defence is very important and it's easy to roll out your vets, but they trusted me in various situations and really helped my development in my rookie year. Cheers to them!

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 2] [Pts 2] [+/- +4] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 12]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

I must thank my two Gms. To my SHL GM, Thank you for taking a chance on a inactive goaltender and giving me a legacy I didn't know I needed. To my SMJ HL GM thank you for drafting me and giving my young defender a place to start. Have a great retirement.

Daniel Durkburg is happy how his season played out and is thankful for all the fans of Kelowna and the players who he got to call teammates and friends this was a awesome rookie season in the J

Quote:
Citadelles

I want to thank everyone who is a part of the Vancouver Whalers, not just for drafting me, but also for making my first season a positive experience as I've been trying to figure out how everything works.

I could honestly go on and on about so many amazing people on this site, but I’ll limit myself to just one. I wanna thank @Takk806 for helping inspire me to return to the SHL. I’m real glad we get to share a locker room. You are so much fun to interact with, both in SHL and outside it. I sincerely hope we can end up on the same SHL team so we can keep sharing a locker room. (Although we’ll always have Colorado)

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

@Benpachi @CampinKiller Thank you so much for bringing me in to Montreal with McHits. I had an awesome time and the vibes there are fantastic. Would love to end up back there on another player sometime!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

@Birdman while he may be Update Portal's mortal enemy, he's the cream of the crop for a bad guy. But seriously, major props to Bird and I'm excited for him

[Image: FJPVyys.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2023, 06:44 PM by SewingWithNancy. Edited 1 time in total.)

I just want to say thank you to @KaleSalad @SouthPaw and @TheGreatToeJam for making the Maine LR a wonderful place to hang, oh also @JR95. all in all a great LR.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

I would like to give a shoutout to my fave dudes in the shl. it is hard to pin down one person to say something nice about. Having an occasional anonymous outlet with a few cool guys who have shared interests has really helped my levels of stress and morale on long work days, or when i simply want to be sincere. I'm defienitely going to miss a few guys but thank you to allbran, honkers, 7, hotdog, gabe, ass, suave(he is not around much), everyone surrounding armada, kraken, platoon, forge, aurora, panthers all have a special place in my heart. i love you all!

Huge shoutout and thank you to @SouthPaw who has been an OUTSTANDING GM for a first time create. Maine was one of my top destinations in the juniors draft based on my conversation with South, and it has provide to be an exceptional experience. My enjoyment in SHL has been growing by the day thanks to all of South’s help with my player, score updates in the locker room, and great conversation starters with teammates. Thank you for making my SHL experience outstanding so far.

Oh wow! So many people to thank!

If I could thank the whole Raptors LR I would! @NYR73 , @Ruggsy, @micool132, you guys made sure that the LR experience remains top tier this season. Go Raptors!

@Figgy who got me to dive into the wonders of SHL. Thx!

@ThisSeemsFishy who's a great teammate. Glad to have you onboard. I love this rookie rivalry and I hope that it keeps benefiting the team!

@Frenchie who made sure that I had a GREAT introduction to SHL. You and the  Kraken  rock. Good luck in the ploofs!

I'm sure I'm missing some but now I feel like a movie star doing an acceptance speech and being pushed away from the stage.

Thank you all! Glad to be a part of this community and here's to many more seasons!

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

I am extremely thankful to @lore and @RAmenAmen for drafting me this past offseason, and helping me get my player planned out for the rest of my stay with QCC. Shoutout to Lore, he's in his first season as Co-GM and has put in a lot of effort and work and I'm just as proud and happy for him as much as the next person. Ramen has definitely taken Lore under his wing from the start and its fun to watch these two work together.

[Image: rm2.png?ex=661824aa&is=6605afaa&hm=6885c...6e2d79654&]

@SchwarzNarr, thanks for taking care of me for my last season with Kickz Jr in Chicagos. It was a phenomenal run to play with one franchise for my whole career and no better place than in Chicago with you wonderful people to enjoy that. I'll miss the Syndicate, but hopefully not for very long. :D

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig