Create Account

S72 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank you

The regular season has come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankful, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
You will receive 1 TPE for saying something nice about someone else.
Only S72 SMJHL Rookies (S73 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, September 3rd @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

@Fluw @BadWolf incredibly proud of the fantastic community and locker room you've developed here in Yukon. Thank you for drafting me, and letting me be a part of something so great. Also huge thank you to you both for the time you've spent guiding me through the early stages of this game, advice you've provided on my build, and the support you've offered as I transitioned from displeasure over my player's performance to pride in being the only SMJHL player who played the full season without scoring. It is truly greatly appreciated. Heart  (I understand it may be part of the job, but you didn't have to take the job.)

Thank you @Aephino @trashae for drafting me and my boy @Mayuu on the same team. I love that man IRL and it’s a joy that we get to play together. Thanks for the first season Falcons!

I love how intentionally caring everybody is, I do miss how unhinged Detroit used to be, however, the morning checkins, small banter, and coffeeee are lovely reminders that we are a beautiful communiy

Just a little thank you to @sköldpaddor for letting me blow up your dms daily with useless things 99.9% of the time, and listen to me complain lmao Love you.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

My thanks goes out to some of my best friends I've made during my time in sim leagues, and people that I consider to be some of my best friends period. Thank you to @C9Van, @mer , @pauadrian, @Bauer, @4D Chess, and @Aneeqs ! You guys are the best! Also a huge thank you to @Evok for recruiting me, because I've really enjoyed my time so far in the league!

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

@RenoJacksonHS My thanks go out to you after you have done an amazing job for our 1st season as Regina GM! You have been super helpful and I'm hyped to be apart of this team going forward! Go Elks  Elk

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2023, 06:18 PM by Jakesdy. Edited 7 times in total.)

A big thank goes to @Fluw, @BadWolf and whole team of Yukon. Guys, you are incredeble ^_^. I'm glad that I started my hockey career with you. And I will try to give my best in the playoffs to thank you)

[Image: M3SilsV.png]
Sig by @enigmatic

Here comes the sappy post..

First off, thank you to @Aephino for finally convincing me to create a player and join. I was against it for awhile and thought it was super nerdy but taking the chance on it was so worth it. I have truly enjoyed my time here so far (and thank you for helping me whenever I have no clue what something means or what is going on)

@sve7en @Frenchie Thank you for taking a chance on ole Betzee Nickelback. From my conversation with Sve7en, I knew I wanted to go to Carolina and I have not regretted it. You two care so much about Carolina and not only the players in the game but the individuals behind them. I am so happy to be apart of a team with GM's who have so much passion for it. And a final thank you on helping build Betzee Nickelback

@sliceruser Thank you for making me feel so welcomed in the LR. Being the newbie it is obviously terrifying because I had no clue what was going on PLUS know nothing about hockey but your presence in the LR quickly allowed me to feel a lot more comfortable. You are such a reliable person to reach out to whenever us rookies have no clue what is going on. And your end of the game updates is ALWAYS useful

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2023, 08:16 PM by Tylar.)

I would like to thank the Newfoundland Berserkers for drafting me and playing me to the best of my abilities and allowing me to thrive as a player scoring 60 points. Special thanks to Toast who has helped me along the way with training Smile

Code:
35 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

@Gumbaman is a real homie for reaching out and scouting me. Without him I probably don't get claimed by St. Louis. Very happy to be here thank you very much my friend

[Image: qqfzCsq.png]

Well I have to first start by thanking @Eggcracker for scouting me and putting in a good word with  Malamutes you're an incredible person and despite me talking constant shit too you in the locker room I will miss you as my captain #gosensgo. Second I have to thank my wonder gm @Fluw and wonder full co-gm @BadWolf thank you for trading to get me! I feel so lucky to be apart of the   Malamutes family. You're both incredibly helpful and I love that you don't force me into a meta build allowing me to have the creative freedom to make my player of my dreams.  Heart

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

Thanks to @Frenchie for the recruiting post that lead me here. Without you getting the word out I never would have known this place existed.

Thanks to @trashae for the great chat when i was going through waivers and getting in touch with various GM's. Was really glad DET was able to get me in the waiver order after that conversation.

And thanks to @Aephino for keeping such a good vibe in the LR. That first week was tough but every single person knew we were going to pull out of it. And I think everyone has even brighter outlooks for the future of the team. Thanks to everyone who stayed involved this year!

I'd like to thank the whole Carolina Kraken management and team for making me feel welcome and helping me through my rookie season in the J. @sve7en @Frenchie @Pyro182 in particular have been awesome, responsive, and supportive. So glad I got picked up by this great group of guys and gals.

Go Squid  Kraken

I really appreciate sburbine on discord for helping me get used to this whole system and guiding me on where to go and what stats to allocate points to.

Thanks to Snussu and Arty for drafting me
Honestly, I didn't expect such friendly lads
Even though I'm currently in hospital still I can say thanks for making me feel comfortable in the team I'm not a very talkative person but thanks Kelowna