Create Account

S73 mPT#1: Creative Title

Gunna sound pretty boring... But NHL 22. Lasse never invested in other NHL's since he has bought 22, because in his opinion it is by far the best NHL out right now (Trust, it is). In real life it is my favourite game to play too!

[Image: byTaUkC.png]

Isaac's favourite game is shockingly a fighting game. It would either be Dead or Alive 4 on the Xbox 360 where he was SS rank or Dragonball Z:Budokai 3 for the PS2. Both amazing fighting games.

[38 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Viktor Krunk's favourite video game is League of Legends as he was named after one of the characters and it is intensely competitive, just like him. Also, it has no ducks, which helps.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

M'Baku Olubori isn't the hugest gamer, but when he does, it's FIFA. He grew up playing soccer (and while he never loved it the way he did hockey and American football) there's something about FIFA that just gets him going. You can find him every year hustling rookies during training camp to play some FIFA. They almost always accept and usually lose some money to the Baltimore star.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

My players favorite videogame is no doubt Red Dead Redemption 2. This game is so complete. Open world with tons of detail. The story is diverse with a lot of pot twists and you can sink hours and hours into it.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Last game I played was COD MW@2.  I like it because my friends have it and play it frequently.  I don't get to see them every anymore so the time we share on the game is as good as it gets.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Clearly the best game is going to be tetris. Only because it is the best game ever made on any platform at any time. Stack them blocks baby

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Julian's favorite video game is Jet Set Radio. The vibes are just too immaculate in that game. You really can sit back and chill out while rolling around town throwing your tag up and doing sick grinds.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

Bongo does not play video games, because they are a childish waste of time. Bongo would rather talk about the political and economic state of the world.

Mats Marner's favourite video game has to be a classic computer game he played growing up called Age of Empires 3. This computer game is a real time strategy game that involves developing and economy and fight other countries in the Early Modern Age, between 1500 and 1850.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Been a big fan of the NHL series forever. It is nothing like real hockey, but it's as close as we can get. No, the puck doesn't bounce on you in huge spots like the real deal, but controlling my favorite team (I guess in SHL would be my own) is still a ton of fun.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2023, 03:13 PM by diacope. Edited 1 time in total.)

My player's most love video game was Fallout 3 and every game that followed, there's plenty of missions she got lost in and with expansions it only got better as the years and consoles advanced. Raiya doesn't play many games now though because of how busy she's been with hockey and life but if she ever dived into something else again she'd cheer on another open world adventure without a doubt.

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

William Trees favorite video game definitely has to be is wii Mario kart. I don’t think any game will even come close to how much fun he had on it as a child with his brothers and still till this day.

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65299025&is=65171b25&hm=98...06b0d1578&]

Taschen Messer has sunk many, many hours into Football Manager. And F1 Manager. And Pro Cycling Manager. And Eastside Hockey Manager. He likes spreadsheets almost as much as he likes hockey. He has designs on a front office role after he retires.

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

Xavier Doom has been a big fan of playing Fifa '22. Mainly because he really enjoyed Welcome to Wrexham on FX and as a result, he wanted to play as the Wrexham team and as Paul Mullin.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page