Create Account

S73 mPT#1: Creative Title
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2023, 10:14 AM by Zerg.)

Your task: Tell me your player's favorite video game, or why your player doesn't play video games. Feel free to just tell me the last game you played and phrase it as your player.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, October 8th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S74, go do the J task instead.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

A friend of Grzegorz's just gifted him Moonlighter on steam, but Moonlighter more or less requires a controller to play, while all Grzegorz has is a keyboard. Maybe for Christmas he'll get himself a USB controller; Rebel Galaxy only works properly with one as well and that game is a vibe.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Five-Hole Sieve played 'Journey to the Savage Planet' last night. It felt a lot like rolling into Detroit for a game against the Falcons...intimidating opponents, a feeling of hopelessness, and a lack of firepower.

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Sorry, can't spend time writing PTs right now, there's more Starfield to be played. I'll just play one more hour before I call it for the day. Just one more...

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Zedward is a very casual gamer. He enjoys mobile games like Clash of Clans and Subway Surfers. But he does own an Xbox to play NHL games with teammates

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

Right now my players favorite video game is Stardew valley. I enjoy the relaxing nature of it and it is fun to play with my best friend Joe

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

Lemo's laptop just went on the fritz a few weeks ago so he had to dig up his old one and after a days worth of windows updates he's been rehashing some of his old saved games. He's done the most fresh mileage on the oldie but goodie EHM 2007 where he found an old savegame where he manages 3 teams simultaneously :D

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2023, 10:36 AM by fubaguy. Edited 1 time in total.)

Bobby loves the retro game Mike Tyson punch out simply because he loves punching stuff in the face! Mike Tyson punch out is just the best boxing game made even though it's extremely hard

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

Gaming disorder is something recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) since 2020 and can be defined as ''pattern of gaming behavior (“digital-gaming” or “video-gaming”) characterized by impaired control over gaming, increasing priority given to gaming over other activities to the extent that gaming takes precedence over other interests and daily activities, and continuation or escalation of gaming despite the occurrence of negative consequences''.

As such, it should be treated with caution and self awareness, and isn't something Martin partakes in.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Lord Farquaads does play video games. He is often playing World of Warcraft, and has been enjoying the Hardcore Classic version that was recently implemented by Blizzard Entertainment. His first two characters died before level 11, but he does have a character that just got his first mount today. Good for Quaads, imo.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Alexandros favorite game when it comes to the right now it has to be Baldurs gate 3, it is simply an immersive masterpiece that is finely crafted. Few games in the last 5-10 years have compared.

binko koivu likes to pretend that he is a general manager and sometimes he pretends that he is a general manager of other sports so his current favourite game that is actually also kind of ruining his life is football manager because he can't do anything but play football manager this is a cry for help please someone help me @Jepox @Gwdjohnson @golden_apricot

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Bayle's favorite video game is definitely Animal Crossing. She plays a lot of Animal Crossing on her Nintendo Switch. She is super invested in the game and has many, many hours of playing time in the game.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

I think Activity Check just enjoys sitting on the couch and playing cities skylines -- for absolutely no paricular reason - probably the rush of excitement of making a fresh, new city!

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

Langston Hardison-Laurent would be playing Stardew Valley. He believes in an honest day's work and never even steps foot in the JojaMart. He has completed everything in the community center and has a massive warehouse for wine making and a cellar for aging.

[Image: lhlsigv2.jpg?ex=65cd244a&is=65baaf4a&hm=...5a69dcac4&]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig