Create Account

S73 PT#4: Planning Perfection

PT PASS

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

The first thing that anyone who has played with Rence Sykut will remark on is his enthusiasm and exuberance for the game of hockey. He's the type of guy that will go full throttle in a drill during practice and then get back in line joking around and pranking his teammates. During games, he keeps everyone loose during tense moments on the bench with his biting, but inoffensive chirping of teammates and opponents alike. Everyone just feels loose around the guy, but when he's on the ice, he's the hardest worker out there. That stuff just rubs off on everyone around him and is a joy to be around. Finally, you can't talk about Rence without talking about his famous celly's. No one can beat his goal celebrations, but what one will notice is that he celebrates even harder for his teammates and that gets everyone even more jazzed.

154 words.

Option 2

Most of the teammates Shaggy has played with didn't need that much extra. They are where they are because they are good enough players and there are trainers and coaches on every team that are hired specifically to help players improve - that one is especially true for skaters. As a goalie you need to see everything from an entirely different perspective. Being a good teammate in general is a good start. Goalies are usually mentally much stronger than the other skaters on the team, because it's an essential part of their job. You need to leave bad games behind you immediately. If you can transfer a little bit of that positivity to the general vibe of the team that's a start. That's what Shaggy is trying to do; be positive around the other players on his team. Leave bad games, even just bad shifts behind and focus on what's coming next. The next shot, the next shift, the next game. Especially during games when you're the backup on the bench you can try to motivate the others.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Option 2 -

If you’re looking for extra motivation from young gun Ace Lightning, you’ve come to the right place. He is extremely good at staying up late playing video games, getting four hours of sleep and then rolling to the rink looking fresh as hell. Nobody needs 8 hours of sleep anymore, and that’s something he would preach to his teammates. You feel less energized and exuberant, but playing with that desperate feeling makes you want the puck even more. Put the game out of reach by the end of the second period and you can nap your way through the third, no problem. It also helps keeping your mind clear and focused. You aren’t thinking about that bad pass you just made, in fact, you aren’t thinking about much of anything except a warm bed. Playing with that sense of freedom will make you a better hockey player.

PT Pass

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Option 2:

Everyone always says they have to work a lot harder when I'm around. My passes aren't exactly gonna blow anyone away, so teammates of mine (particularly forwards) need to get really good at receiving passes that are just out of their reach, behind them, above them. You name it, by the end of the season, they'll be better at catching passes that they previously though were un-receivable. My own personal ability also gives my teammates plenty of practice on the penalty kill, which also makes them more effective on that particular special teams unit. I also help my teammates in their decision making, because sometimes I take a shift that you don't expect and it makes you adapt on the fly. Like if I decide to drift out of position for no reason, they have to be able to recognize that and make up for it. Overall I just make my teammates better all around, out of necessity.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

"Listen up, team," Fry began. "Our offensive strategy centers around quick, precise passes. We're going to use our speed to our advantage and keep the pressure on the opposing defense. Remember, teamwork is key. Look out for your linemates, create space, and make those passes count." The players nodded, their eyes focused and determined. Fry continued, "Defensively, we'll maintain tight coverage, back check relentlessly, and block shots when needed. We want to minimize the opponent's scoring chances, and that starts with our commitment to defense." He paused, letting the words sink in, then added, "Our special teams will be a game-changer. We'll practice power plays and penalty kills rigorously. We'll seize every opportunity when we're up a man and defend fiercely when we're down." Fry's young athletes absorbed every word, fully committed to their coach's vision. With tactical strategies in place, they were ready to take on the world in the upcoming tournament, confident that their hard work and dedication would lead them to success on the ice.

168 Words

Option 1:

Written Task: The big day is approaching! Your kids are fired up and ready to hit the ice, now you need to do your best to prepare them. Describe your tactical system for your youth squad as you prepare for the big international tournament.

Tom Pedersen is very passionate about nurturing the next generation of hockey players and was very excited as he prepared his youth squad for the big international tournament. His tactical system was built on three fundamental pillars: fun, fun and fun. Fun must be as Tomas Hertl once said is Tom Pedersen’s motto. But even if fun is important it is also important to remember that winning is fun. As the big international tournament approached, Tom ensured that his team was well-prepared both mentally and physically. He instilled confidence and a winning mentality, reminding them that it was their passion and hard work that had brought them to this point. Tom was not just developing hockey players; he was shaping the leaders of tomorrow, instilling lifelong values through the sport he loved. And if they won their game all players would get to go to Calgary Dragons next home match and then they all could elope to Canada for a better future.

Words: 162

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Fileworker PT Pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Valerija Serapin gives her team motivation and willpower. While her physical toughness is very well-known, her mental toughness is not as much talked about as it should be. While the trama of her childhood did much damage, the only reason she survived was that never gave up and quick planning. When the game reached crunch time, she is the one the team looks towards for motivation and a plan. She is the last one to give up on a game. She is also the  first one to accept a loss after the game is over. Her ability to compartmentalize the past is another ability picked up surviving her childhood. She moves past bad games with a dispassion that shocks even coaches. Her teammates have begun to pick up on the positive aspects of her survivalist mentality and have added thses positive to there game. This has resulted in the strongest team in the SMJHL, mentally at least.

[Image: Screenshot_2023-10-25_at_1.53.21_PM.png?...eight=1180]

PBE affiliate
https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=644514

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

ISFL Affiliate PT

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Dev PT Pass

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Option 1: These kids have been looking at the opportunity they will get during this tournament for a very long time. For some of them, this will be the biggest event of their hockey career and one of the fondest memories they will have. This is why they want to perform as best as they can, and they want me to set the team up the way I think is the best for us to get as far as we can. I will set them to mostly play a conservative style and hope we capitalize on our chance during transition. This mean we won’t be aggressive on the forecheck when the other teams have the puck in their own zone, but we will mostly try to secure the neutral by blocking most passing option and trying to force the other teams into making individual mistakes. From there, we will need to transition quickly and hopefully we can get some 3 on 2, 2 on 1 and even breakaway and take our chances when these situations present themselves.

175 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]