Create Account

S73 mPT#4: Ice Ice, Baby
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2023, 10:00 PM by SFresh3. Edited 2 times in total.)

Ryu Jones likes to listen to some metal songs to get himself pumped up before games and was recently reminded of the Tenacious D movie soundtrack, with hits like “Master Exploder” and ”Kickapoo”.

Quote:33 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

Five-Hole Sieve is currently jamming to Bobby Boucher by Bezz Believe. It's the first song he's heard from the artist, but he sounds a lot like prime Ludacris and it helps Sieve get pumped for games!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

It's the final countdown, tutututuuuuu, tututututuuuuu.... Yeah, season is about to end so this song has been stuck in my head for a couple of days now.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Spack Jarrow mainly listens to various sea chanties. None of them you'd recognize or probably even understand if you did hear it. Perhaps an acquired taste.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

the Unspeakable Horror only listens to music that evokes extreme violence and misanthropy, so at the moment, Scream Bloody Gore is its most listened-to song. It doesn't care for the music itself (because it is a hateful entity), but enjoys the imagery.

The song currently on the top of Dusty's playlist is Two Steps Behind by Def Leppard. No idea why, heard it the other day for the first time in ages and had forgotten what a really good tune it was. Even more poignant is it was written for their original guitarist who died.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Sideways by the Misterwives. It's a great song that we had the privilege of hearing live a few weeks ago. The new album isn't honestly my favorite as a whole, but one or two of the songs have quickly become some of my favorites. Sideways is a great one in my mind.

Lately Enes Gundogan has been listening to some pretty good music from some Turkish artists. He mainly has been listening to the latest songs to come from the rap scene of Turkiye and enjoys that.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

RQG is a big fan of Afrobeats, it gets him relaxed and in the right mindset. Currently, "Soweto" by Victony and Tempoe is at the top of his list!

[Image: nf6AAw2.png]

10-26-2023, 09:34 PMfubaguy Wrote: The Yukon malamutes have been jamming to the song "horse Cock" its a real banger that easily gets stuck in your head. I know what you're think wtf is wrong with us and to that I say listen to the song before you judge us.
theres no cock like horse cock

[Image: 485e83ad5709e90ba5a0cffccb717e08.gif]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: n5T6k5K.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
:3
Cranberry Sig by @enigmatic
Pride Skates by @sköldpaddor
"You Belong..." Banner by @sve7en

Despite growing up in Germany, Jonas spent most of his youth listening to American and British music. Lately he's begun embracing his German roots and discovering some artists he enjoys. His current top track is "Ich bin Ich" by Glasperlenspiel.

[Image: npBt0yK.png]

Seven Nation Army has always been at the top of james playlist. It's been fantastic for years and is an ageless pre game fire up.

Nirvana come as you are Hirano may be from Japan but dude loves his rock and roll that is for sure without a doubt. None the less the guitar loop is stuck in his head

After scrolling through the Instagram, JWP came across a band that really hits his groove. He has now been listening to the Teskey Brothers for 4 days straight. They good.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

Nzola has constantly been listening to Wargasm's Bang ya head which not only features Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit but also slaps very hard during good or bad times. Just bang ya head

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]