Create Account

S73 mPT#5: Branding Brands
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2023, 05:05 AM by Carpy48. Edited 1 time in total.)

I quite like what Winnipeg did with their latest Aurora design. It just feels very different to a traditional hockey team logo (no animal or something like that in there which happens to be on many other logos and I don't count the bear because it's not in the name) and I like the colors too.
But obviously I still like our new TOR logo the best because I helped with the idea.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Winnipeg for me just looks so clean for me. The bear or Ursa Major is a different culture to Winnipeg which kind of fits into it. The blue and other shadings just works

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

This is an easy question to answer. My answer is Winnipeg Aurora because green is one of my favourite colors. Aurora has lot of green in its branding, logo and jersey. So yeah, that is that.

[Image: salming.png]

Out of all the SHL teams I had a look at in the index, I think my favorite branding has to be the Tampa Bay Barracuda. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the Miami Vice colors, and even though they don't make too much sense for Tampa Bay, I still really like seeing a team with that color scheme.

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

Anyone who knows my background on joining here would assume I will pick Hamilton(since I used the logo on HN) but I am going to have to pick my current SHL rights owner's nemesis and round 1 opponent the Baltimore Platoon.  I just love the color palate used and how it perfectly compliments the mighty Bald Eagle logo. Everything about it is just so clean and sharp looking

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

I'm actually a big fan of the philadelphia forge branding. I think that their primary logo is super on point with their name. Nothing like pouring a whole hot big of molten metal into a forge.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

The answer for me is admittedly a toss up between the Winnipeg Aurora and the Philadelphia Forge, both because of their colors and overall style of thier respective brands. I can't really choose between the two of them.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

If I had to pick a logo of a team I haven’t played for, I would probably pick Los Angeles or Manhattan. Both really cool and I’ve always liked animal logos.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

I am a big fan of the Winnipeg Aurora logo, colors, and sweaters. It's all very fitting for the city they represent and the great white north. Honestly, exceeds the branding of many professional teams in my opinion.

39 words

I have a lot of bias, personally speaking I will go with the Winnipeg Aurora since they were one of my teams on my last player, and personally I feel that the logo is really clean. For record I am on Toronto right now. (44 words).

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

It's a tossup between the Panthers and the Patriotes. Panthers have the best logo in the SHL, imo. And I like their colours a lot. But I'm not the biggest fan of their alternative logo.

On the other hand, Patriotes have a clean logo, it's simple, clever, sticks true to the branding and intention - I like their alternative logos as well, as well as their colours. Their main jerseys are solid...but my god please never put me in that yellow alternative jersey.

I do love the San Francisco one, but if I had to pick a different team it would be the Edmonton Blizzard. I love the powder blue, white and gold. It also helps that I was acting GM at the time the time it was released haha. Full credit to Ace and karey on the inception and design though.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

The SHL team with the best branding that’s not Calgary Dragons is in Tom Pedersen’s opinion the Tampa Bay Barracuda. Love the colour scheme and the logo. Pure beauty. The next one in line is the Los Angeles Panthers.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

the buffalo stampede have the best branding other than the atlanta inferno of the simulation hockey league because they have a big bison that is similar in weight to billy herrington of the atlanta inferno

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2023, 12:36 PM by bbjygm. Edited 1 time in total.)

It's a hard choice because I like Winnipeg Aurora's aesthetic but I also like the look of the dragon in the Calgary Dragons logo. I think I'd give Winnipeg the win overall due to their entire aesthetic being the attractor.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget