Create Account

S73 mPT#5: Branding Brands

well i would like to say that the team that is mot my own that has the best branding has got to be the philly forge because their logo especially the one with the hammer is very cool

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

I like Winnipeg with the polar bear and the colors it think it works well. The green they have with the polar bear looks cool and makes a lot of sense to me.

[Image: dc24.png]

Excluding my own team, I think that the Toronto North Stars have the best branding. The blue and white colour scheme is classic and that logo is super clean. Nice job Toronto.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Who doesn't love dragons? The Calgary main dragon logo looks cool and I love the color scheme. They'd also be at the top of the head to head SHL mascot battle Royale

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

the best shl team branding is probably the Quebec City Citadelles i think that the owl is fun and that color blue is really nice i would enjoy playing for that branding

[Image: abby_1.jpg]

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2023, 02:21 PM by CrazyMojito.)

So the second best branding behind the Edmonton Blizzards is a tough choice so to break the tie I'll go with the Manhattan Rage because I really like their jersey colours and design. The logos okay and if I were to improve the logo I really think an N and a J with like devils horns on the J with the little curve part of the J shaping into like a devil tail sort of thing.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Other than Tampa Bay, my favorite brandings are probably the Buffalo Stampede and the Edmonton Blizzard. The Stampede are very classic and sharp in my opinion, and Edmonton’s color scheme is excellent with a cute fox as the logo

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

gotta hand it out to my boys @hockeyiscool and @JustAnotherHockeyFan, the miami vice blue and pink go HARD. I won't lie in saying they're still quite far behind the Panthers in branding coolness, but the neons make me feel some kind of way.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

the best brandon is the new orleans specters because purple and black is a cool combination and the guy looks pretty ominous i wonder what he's up to under that there hood! scary!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

I do really like Calgary's branding. im a sucker for Red and Black and the logo is really good. 

if it's the J. Nevada Battleborn by forever. So nice.

I have always been somewhat partial to the Edmonton Blizzard branding. Sure its another shade of blue team, but at least it makes some thematic sense. I also like their logo very much, it is incredibly clean.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

I really like what was done in the Toronto North Stars redesign of their logo.  With the colors, the City, and the leaf as a part of the older logo, it was a little too close to the Real World Toronto Maple Leafs.  They kept the colors in their newer logo, but there isn’t the leaf, there’s still the CN Tower, but the compass design on the logo just feels better.
Quote:71 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

I will b the silly hat brand that allows puppers to flourish amonst the greatest of unique entitys and fight back against the problems of america day by day you will see up onto us all

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

I love the bright pink and blue of the Tampa Bay Barracudas. But I gotta be biased and say the NY red cow team good. Ice cow makes no sense but moo.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Quote:Your task: Which SHL team that is not your own has the best branding?

25 words minimum!

Said it before I think in a Chirper post but I think the Edmonton Blizzard has the best branding, both in Logo, Jerseys, and Color Scheme. Love the cute fox, and love the little yellow eye.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno