Create Account

S74 mPT#2: Professional Crastination

Lunch was terrific yesterday. I hate a shredded worm and cheese salad. This may sound gross to you, but you have to remember that I’m a duck and not a human.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Big sandwich guy, always the move. A bit of salami, turkey, cheddar cheese, mayo on a soft roll or French bread, absolute chefs kiss. That’s my normal everyday lunch, I rarely stray from the norm.

Five-Hole is a huge fan of BBQ, so he took to his favorite barbecue joint. Ribs, pulled pork, and brisket made his plate, along with some fries and cole slaw on the side. Delicious!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

My player has 3 pieces of toast, leftover chilis, a homemade rice bowl, and to top it all off a squirt of RAD 140 with a little bit of Rocky road soft serve

For lunch, Cheeks had a lovely turkey burger with pesto mayo, arugula and some mozzarella cheese. A fantastic meal on a lovely Sunday, and one he would happily eat daily if given the choice.

Yesterday was cheat day for Sergey Ivanov, so to celebrate he went to his favorite barbecue sport in Vegas. He ordered a combo plate that had pulled pork, brisket, hush puppies and coleslaw on it. He enjoyed the meal and is looking forward to going back!

Yesterday for lunch was one of my favorites things to eat. Leftover pizza warmed up. For some reason it always just hits the right spot. Can never go wrong with pizza either.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Jonas has been leaving his culinary comfort zone lately so he decided to try bibimbap. He enjoyed it, though it was a little too spicy for him.

[Image: npBt0yK.png]

Jimmy was on the road a lot this week and had Chipotle delivered yesterday. His go to order is a double wrapped burrito with chicken and a lot of veggies.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Yesterday was cheat day so Atticus enjoyed one of his favorite foods - pizza! He of course made the dough himself and bought all the ingredients fresh. He then whipped it up innhis brick over. It was delicious.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

For lunch, Holmberg enjoyed a nice pizza quesadilla. It reminded him of the ones he would eat throughout middle school and high school. It was very delicious.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Xavier Beausoleil decided to eat some chicken yesterday! He was actually pretty proud of himself since not only did he prepped his meal, he actually fought the chicken in question.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3451955

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

Gewmba Stolemahmoneys was feeling a good bit of the hungey yesterday, so he skipped out to get his protein in at Jersey Mikes. Got that #42 w/ bacon (Chipotle Chicken Cheesesteak). Unfortunately the dairy caused him to miss practice again.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

Went to a BBQ place and had brisket. It was a decent sandwich and the fries that came with it were pretty good. Don't let coach know, he'll chew me out for that kind of meal

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

yesterday, my player ate a recipe from joshua weissman video channel, it was very good and fairly price. Angus is an adult that isnt the kind to complain because he had to buy 4$ of salt to use a pinch of it (like 2 cents worth of it.) The rest he can use later!!! @aleks @goldenglutes

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]