Create Account

S74 mPT#2: Professional Crastination

Your task: Tell me what your player ate for lunch yesterday!
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Monday, December 18th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S75, go do the J task instead.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Dag-Otto had a nice chicken sandwich at his local artisanal sandwich place. It cost quite a lot at $28, but with his SHL money he can finally afford to indulge.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Health is the name of the game. Staying as healthy as possible is a big reason for the ongoing success for Webb. Just yesterday I enjoyed a big bowl of porridge seasoned with cinnamon and nutmeg. On the side a small plate of chopped vegetables. While this is not the most flavorful lunch it is best for performance on the ice, and ensures regular bowl movements so his focus stays on the ice.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Ben Jammin went out to eat lunch with his family at a Korean noodle house. The food was great and delicious. Would definitely go eat there again!

(27 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Lunch yesterday was Mexican food. Grilled steak burrito bowl, brown rice and black beans, with hot red chili salsa, sour cream, guacamole and extra steak. He's a growing boy, after all.

[Image: Skree.gif]

Oliver Castillon's diet isn't always healthy but it IS simple enough that he can follow it even with his own stunted cooking skills. Yesterday was an off day from training, so it was up to Ollie. He had a plate of dino nuggets, homemade macaroni and cheese, and assorted steamed vegetables.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Grzegorz ate pierogi, of course. For you who did not know, pierogi is plural. Just one potato dumpling is one pierogu. Pierogi is already more than one. Please stop saying "pierogis", this hurts Grzegorz's ear.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Billy Hill went out blast fishing in the bayou yesterday morning. With nothing short of divine intervention, no crawdads nor shrimp were had, instead came the freshly incapacitated 12ft alligator. Gotta say, gator tail is pretty fantastic.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Videl Valor always loves Japanese cuisine. She cannot keep her hands off of sushi however. Her favorites include spicy tuna, spicy yellowtail and spicy salmon. She also enjoys red dragon rolls.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Ahead of tonight’s game in Kelowna, Brooklyn Physt went out with a couple teammates to a local Vietnamese restaurant and had herself a bowl of pho (sorry, my phone didn’t give me the option of the proper “o”). She also ordered Bánh mi as she had skipped breakfast for an extended workout.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Tibuk had burrito, it wasn't the best all start quality but it was a good size and came with some extra guacamole and salsa for free so I think net positive in the end.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

Rence Sykut had a Turkish doner kebab for lunch with the most glorious glorious garlic sauce that one can imagine. He probably could've split it over the course of 2 or 3 meals, but he didn't. He just downed all of it because he is a piggy.

49 words

Shaggy went to a little local Italian restaurant and had penne al forno for lunch. Of course what followed was food coma, but on days off there's nothing wrong with it.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

My player ate dinosaur for lunch yesterday,specifically raptor. It was a nice juicy piece of meat from Colorado. It really made Juan forget about the awful hockey game dreams he had.

Monday is fancy dine out with the boys night in Seattle, and it's a tradition Benny wanted to bring with him wherever he went next:

Traditional ten-course Italian meal.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch