Create Account

Four years, ["thank you." / "any questions?"]

:heart:

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

farewell / welcome back my numbered friend

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

You are the man 7, so proud of your career here and everything you have accomplished outside of player statistics as well. Happy to call you a friend. What you said means a lot me to, I appreciate you <3 I'm glad I helped you find your footing.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

[Image: r5U6D5J.png]

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Love ya, bud. Can't imagine having been drafted into the J by anyone else. <3

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

I got my own individual shoutout, feels good!
Thanks for everything that you've contributed since joining the SHL, helps make the league a better place!

Cheers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Congrats buddy on an amazing career and everything you've done and accomplished in the SHL.

_/ _/ _/

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

come back as E8ight

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

Why is everybody leave me :(

Congrats on the awesome career, thank you for everything!

[Image: I1sSxD7.gif]

I just hope that you will make a somewhat active player and stay here at least as a person which we can talk with. Thank you for all the good stuff though. Maybe I haven't said that a lot, but if there's a right time for that, it's definitely now. <3

Stars Stars Stars

Damn you for getting me into this, and also thank you for bringing me into this community even though I know nothing about hockey.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

@sve7en Thank you for everything you've done for me and the people in this league.
I'm glad you still seem to be a large force here, and still enjoy it. I know we didn't leave off on the best terms, and that is mostly my fault with how I handled things going on here and in my life. Thank you for the kind words here, and maybe someday one of us will find each other in the same league again.

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2024, 06:02 PM by sve7en. Edited 1 time in total.)

Answers

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=134739

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

One of the greatest person ever in the history of the SHL. What a career you had 7, can’t wait to continue playing some DnD with you again

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?