Create Account

Scudmuffin19 Appeal

02-05-2024, 12:06 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: i mean, at this point i dont even know what youre trying to accomplish here.
respectfully scud, not sure any of us know what you are either. Most of your interactions paints a picture of someone not having a good time, annoyed with just about everything this league stands for or is and make a point of honor with being the last vocal opposition? If you're not having fun, that's one thing, but its getting real old seeing you complain on things you self-admittedly don't care to inform yourself about. If you wanna vibe with people, that's fine, but your non-stop rambling about HO this, HO that, this league this and that can probably stop if its just gonna keep not being constructive at all.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

02-05-2024, 12:17 PMFrenchie Wrote: respectfully scud, not sure any of us know what you are either. Most of your interactions paints a picture of someone not having a good time, annoyed with just about everything this league stands for or is and make a point of honor with being the last vocal opposition? If you're not having fun, that's one thing, but its getting real old seeing you complain on things you self-admittedly don't care to inform yourself about. If you wanna vibe with people, that's fine, but your non-stop rambling about HO this, HO that, this league this and that can probably stop if its just gonna keep not being constructive at all.
im allowed to be publicly critical of the league and HO. if you want the language toned down on said criticisms I can agree to do that and couldve been easier done with a direct DM asking that, in which i would have obliged. hiding that behind a punishment that affected user didnt even report, the person  who was called the word used, theres obviously more to it then just me using a word. half of my appeal was based on the presumption my punishment was handed down in malice due to the user being me, and with the history HO and I have, was very apparent. this hasnt been missed by others either. 

ill apologize to luke if he was actually offended by what I said to him.

[Image: sobchak.png]

02-05-2024, 12:25 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: im allowed to be publicly critical of the league and HO. if you want the language toned down on said criticisms I can agree to do that and couldve been easier done with a direct DM asking that, in which i would have obliged. hiding that behind a punishment that affected user didnt even report, the person  who was called the word used, theres obviously more to it then just me using a word. half of my appeal was based on the presumption my punishment was handed down in malice due to the user being me, and with the history HO and I have, was very apparent. this hasnt been missed by others either. 

ill apologize to luke if he was actually offended by what I said to him.
Just so we are clear, we don’t require a user report to do our jobs in regards to conduct. There’s no malice in this either because I promise you none of us want to spend our time on this nonsense.

Locked.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]