Create Account

S75 mPT #1: First Impressions Due: Monday, February 19th @ 11:59pm PST

i think my first interaction was when i joined the Scarecrows with my first player as a RFA?  tha twas cool i saw this dude his name was logan he wrote sad songs and stuff and that is interesting for reasons

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

@Toast was my first SHL friend after creating my first player at the end of season six. I guess Toast saw something because the next season he named me co-gm of the Montreal Impact after we won the NWJHL cup

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

So I came from PBE so my first interaction was with the person who recruited me, Toast. At that time, there was no portal, but there were trading cards! Once I found those, I was hooked - and the portal certainly has helped. Smile

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

When I first joined the league I was pretty nervous. I did not know what to expect and it was my first sim league. Since then it has been a blast and I am glad to be here.

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

Hot damn that was over ten years ago, I'm not sure I'll be able to answer that, especially since it was on a completely different forum, so I'm not able to go back and check PMs. I'll still offer a shout out to GoB though, who originally recruited me from HfBoards and held my hand in the beginning!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

It was very hard to understand how everything works, because many users posted on my player page, but none of them reached out to me personally. Had to figure out everything by myself. When I signed with a team, then my GM helped a lot, but otherwise it was a one man journey.

Stars Stars Stars

First of all, i discovered how to find a team. My first impressions was good, everyone was super friendly. I'm glad to be part of this amazing community.

[Image: M3SilsV.png]
Sig by @enigmatic

When I first made my first player, I did not last long as my first player never even made it to the draft. My second played was my first real player, and since Ace brought me in he was my first impression of the SHL. Other than that, it's hard to remember anything else about it.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I joined only a season ago and the community here has been very nice to me! I haven’t reached out anywhere past my own team’s Locker room but that’s all I really need.

Everyone was super nice except the junior GM's. They just kept asking questions after questions wanting to get to know me. very weird I felt... and stuff

27 words

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

my first ever interaction was @WannabeFinn welcoming me to the league. he seemed so nice at the time... hmm... but in all honesty I met a lot of people really quickly in the S53 class discord and that first SMJHL draft was such a unique and fun experience!

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

My first impressions were "This is really cool." it was the middle of the summer and to be honest, I was a bit hockey-deprived and in need of something hockey related. Saw the reddit post, tried it out, and am very glad I did.

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

It was pretty nice coming over and having my first player. I did not know a lot over in the SHL world but a few but Vancouver was a great place to start back in the day.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

A lot of my first interactions were in my classes rookie server! Getting to chat with both newcreates and recreates to get an idea of the league culture, then moving onto being scouted left a memorable impression that has kept me around to this day.

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

I joined via the VHL affiliate part because it was just there. Everyone was welcoming and it was fun. Overall it was a good experience for me when I started out here.

[img][Image: mysteriousfish.png][/img]
Amazing Sig done by @OrbitingDeath

[Image: 8W5aE8t8_o.jpg]

@MuNk22 with the amazing sig