Create Account

S75 PT#1: Orr What? Due: Monday, February 19th @ 11:59pm PST

pt pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Option 2: so i would give some advise on how to train eye hand cordination one way is just to play some vr games or something what need eye hand cordination and it will help also drinking X brands X flavored drink will you improve your training with that i would also suggest going to play the position of goalie to know what they have to suffer trough when you play horrible defence along with it would help with that hand eye cordination to further improve hand eye he should also try not looking at his stick while shooting or doing anything so he basically knows already where hes stick is and becomes one with the stick along with you should also watch some replays to know what went wrong with your training and then ask some random person for help how can i imrpove hand eye cordination trust me it works (it doesn't)

[Image: cVahF90.png]

Option 2.

Training that hand eye coordination is not particularly difficult but more just a lot of working at it. Drills and practice over and over and over. Starting with the hockey stick and puck you got to work on those puck handling skills. Practice getting faster at it AFTER getting the accuracy down. Make sure you can get it right before speeding it up more and more. While it doesn't seem like it would help a ton, it will, try out playing catch with a baseball or even better practice playing catch with something you don't need a glove for so you can really get that hand eye down. You could also try juggling or any other trick that requires your hands to move at a faster speed than normal but also that concentration. My go to is sometimes to get out and play tennis or pickle ball as you really have to concentrate on that ball to hit it back accurately. It's the little things that you can practice but also actually make it fun while doing it.

178 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Option 2

Training hand-eye coordination isn't a difficult task and there are multiple ways about it. You can go about it the old school way, and do puckhandling skills on the ice, hire a skills trainer to teach you basic stuff and hopefully you retain the information and are able to apply it well to get better. However, what I think would be an unconventional way to get better at hand-eye coordination in this day and age would be to teach hockey players about OSU!. OSU! is a rhythm game where players click circles to the beat of a song. It sounds dumb and how the hell can hockey players learn anything from a video game you might ask, but let me tell you, it gets real intense in the later stages and as you increase difficulty. It looks like an uncommon strategy to teach hockey players, but it has never been done before so imagine the first team to put its players through an OSU! training camp, how much better than the competition they could be.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Option 2:

The hand-eye coordination is obviously something chickens are famous for, with their very small arms they got to have great coordination if they want to make it to the top level of ice hockey. Obviously the best way to do it, especially in respect to us being ice hockey players is to get onto the ice, play a nice friendly with some friends and/or teammates and just progress by playing some fun games. Maybe putting them in the goal might also work, as they do need to quickly be able to react to the puck coming to them (even though I am not sure about this). The other best way is to make sure you write some nice media piece, hold a nice podcast, whatever is your favorite way to make money, and hire a nice training to make sure you get specific training on this aspect. The next way is to play a nice reaction game from the comfort of the insides of a building.

166 words

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

As the saying goes, if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a puck. By the transitive property, that means if you can get hit with a wrench, you can block a puck. The newest training regimen for the Edmonton Blizzard goalies is a simple but effective one, where the rest of the team gathers to pelt them with wrenches for a full hour. Any wrench that doesn't hit the goalie results in a five thousand dollar fine, the maximum allowable under the Simulation Hockey League's collective bargaining agreement. After the first practice under the new scheme, we reached out to goaltenders Time and Bouchard for comment, but they were unable to speak to us as a result of severe blunt force trauma. What will this mean for the future of the Blizzard? Will their goaltending woes improve under the new system? Will this new method of practice prove more effective than @Eggcracker whipping the team every week? Only time will tell.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Graphic Task: Draw your player playing a videogame and losing.

[Image: image.png?ex=65e383da&is=65d10eda&hm=1d8...height=903]

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

Meeting Bobby Orr was such a rush for Valerija Serapin. She watched much of Orr' s play when she was just kid. She dreamed of playing like Orr. Her own style of play may have differ greatly, but still today she love to have a little bit of his speed and scoring touch. Finally in the presents of her hero, she turns into a fan girl, talking about iconic games, moves and moments.  He just floated there and smiled at her childlike joy. Before it was time to go she would ask about how she could live up to legacy. Fading away, he replied that she didn't have to live up to any legacy except the one she will make. Waking up, she would find herself grasping an pharmacy receipt with Bobby Orr 's autograph. Seeing the only item purchased was joint supplements, this one item proved to be the lessons she needed to learn. Remembering how Orr's career ended, she resolved to take better care of herself so that her legacy would be long.

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2024, 05:34 PM by Rankle.)

Prompt 1

Well obviously the reason that the ghost of the late great Robert Orr visited Pork Tenderloin was to inspire them to lean into their offensive game and become a phenom in both ends of the rink. Mr. Orr didn't have to give some wisdom or wise words or anything like that because the real offensive capabilities have laid within Pork Tenderloin all along. All that had to be done was an uncorking, so to speak, of this untapped potential and allowing it to freely flow out of him and allowing him to shine on the ice as Mr. Orr did all those years ago. Pork Tenderloin certainly wouldn't bother wasting Robert's time with questions. Men like Mr. Orr cannot impart wisdom upon demand, it must be a natural process of human connection in order to make the moment truly authentic. This event would certainly stay within the back of Pork Tenderloin's mind for the rest of his days.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2024, 05:42 PM by Otrebor13.)

Getting a visit from Bobby Orr would definitely be a strange dream, to say the least. However I think I would be in awe to start, then I would hopefully say hi and try to shake his hand and likely miss the first half of what he was trying to tell me.

After snapping out of it and listening to him, I think he would be trying to tell me how to look at the offensive defenseman position. Get an understanding of what they’re trying to accomplish on the ice and the positioning they’re trying to establish in order to play better with the ones on my team and mitigate the opposition’s. Having that sort of insight is key because it allows me to pressure the opponents’ defensemen differently, in a way that pulls them away from what they’re trying to do and in a position that leads to more turnovers and our team having the puck.

To ask one question it would probably be who was the hardest player he played against. I think he might say Bobby Hull, Stan Mikita or Ken Dryden.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Option 2:

The advice I’d have for players looking to train their hand eye coordination is as follows. To be honest there’s a variety of different things you could do anything from hockey related such as trying to catch the puck on the blade of your stick or knock it upward.
You know Anything like that. You could try throwing against the wall and catching it like most goalies do it for hand eye practice against the wall with a small ball or what have you. You can even go out in the backyard and just play a simple, simple game of catch.
You play video games, after all you are not even looking at the controller while you’re hitting Buttons. There is a fundamental variety of fun things in the best advice pick something you enjoy doing to where it doesn’t feel like work. Even better maybe mix it up and do a combination of all of the above.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Option 1:

Excuse me, hockey's greatest offensive defenseman? I guess you're technically correct (the best kind of correct), but let's leave it at hockey's greatest player. Allow the debate to ensue. The fact that Bobby came to see little old me can only mean one thing, I need to get more offensive. Now if it was someone like Coffey then the answer would be purely offensive, but no! Bobby was the first one up and the first back, so I need to get more offensive while not giving any ground defensively. I'm soon to be at the peak of my game and this information is more important now then ever before. Howe would mean I need to get more nasty, so the fact it is indeed not him means I have pleanty of nasty. Look at the league PIM leaders and you will see me on that chart for D. The fact I'm listed and like to think of myself as a well rounded individual and not a goon should speak volumes. Time to hit the resistance treadmill!

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

When it comes to coordination, Jesus is a huge fan of performing magic tricks, and he recommends it as an offbeat training method for people looking to develop next-level hand-eye and dexterity. Growing up, he taught himself street magic as a way to entertain himself and his friends, developing a number of incredible tricks and magical feats to impress anyone who will pay attention. As he improved in this area, he noticed that everything from his peripheral vision to his coordination without looking at an object spiked hard, both of which are essential attributes for a hockey player and especially for an offensive centreman. When teammates joke about his "magic hands," Jesus merely points to his ability to manipulate space and perception on the ice as a reason that others should give it a shot. Many athletes have taken up things like juggling, and he argues that this is a logical step for those who are truly dedicated to their craft.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Working on hand eye coordination can be pretty difficult. In fact, there are many trainers and athletic professionals that believe that you simply cannot teach an individual to have solid hand eye coordination; that it is simply one of those skillsets that you are either born with or you aren't. However, I believe there is likely some science behind a certain number of training activites that will improve your reaction times and hand-eye work. In hockey, we need to be able to bat a flying puck out of mid-air in seconds to make plays. So if a teammate came to me looking to improve that set of skills I would suggest two things. The first, is lots of wally ball. Playing wally ball with a small racquet ball type object will almost assuredly improve a players ability to pick things out of the air. And its fun as hell. The second thing, would be just to spend more time after practice everyday standing net front and trying to tip pucks. We all know that this is the most likely use of hand-eye from an on-ice perspective. So it would make the most sense for a player to train how they want to play. So strap on those skates, get a stick in your hand and start batting pucks out of the air in your practice time.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Option 2:
[Image: GuVtvUc.jpeg]

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]