Create Account

S75 mPT#3: Spotlight Due: Monday, March 4th @ 11:59 PST

We entered the S74 playoffs with a lot of hope after finishing with the best record in the league. Being a newbie it was the first time I actually saw "gameplay" and I liked it quite a bit. We beat Anchorage in 5 before falling short to Detroit. Still enjoyable and caused a surge of life in the locker room.

[Image: kcP9WEd.png]

[Image: SFLJy.gif]

I am pretty sure my first experience with the playoffs was in season 47. I could not have asked for a more perfect introduction to the postseason because I ended up winning the cup with the West Kendall Platoon.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

playoffs i experienced were simply enjoying chatting with the locker room and vibing because im still very knew. i learned a bit more about our team and how we normally do. it was fun and very chill.

I remember making playoffs in STL back in the S30s but it's been so long I can't even remember how it went. The locker room was super active and very hyped but otherwise I couldn't tell you. I do remember making playoffs very early in Calgary. I think we won a cup the 1st season I was called up and it was amazing.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

My first two seasons in the SMJHL, we missed the playoffs. The following season we went all the way to the cup finals but lost to Newfoundland in 6 games. Was really a Cinderella run for the Timber that came up short, but it was a lot of fun in the LR.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I went to playoffs in my first season in the league. Season 44. I have no idea what happened but we did not get the cup. That is all.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

First time was all the way back in S42 with @adamantium and the vancouver whalers. What an amazing squad. Making it all the way to the finals against the Knights where unfortunetly we fell. shoutout to my rookie team as well, @Wasty and @awils13 and @JRed94
and @Beaty

Then some amazing veteran players like @hewasajazzman @r1c3bowl22 @GeckoeyGecko @Leppish

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

The first time making the playoffs here was with the Colorado Raptors when I first joined the league.  Sadly we didn't win it all, but it was a fun esperience of hopium!

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

Detroit was kinda mid of the pack first playoffs, then we lost big names to call-ups. So when we got eliminated we had high spirits to go on and win next season but was also a bit demotivated to lose good players.

RETIRED

First playoff run with Montreal was not long, but very exciting. Should have probably known it was a sign of things to come, getting goalied by Buffalo. Still, it was exciting to be part of a new franchise taking a run at success

[Image: banes.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2024, 12:27 PM by BANACKOCK. Edited 1 time in total.)

Well, I can't remember what playoffs were like back in S4, but I do slightly remember all the amazingly fun success we had with the Vancouver Whalers back then! We also had a very fun group in Anaheim Outlaws and some other good teams.

My first time in the playoffs was actually with the Whalers! I was never a full time player for them, but they grabbed me as a DFA and we barely slipped in as the wildest of wild cards. Despite being one of the worst teams in the league we pulled off a series upset and it was very exciting!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Man, that is wayy too long ago to remember. But what I will say was when my brother recruited me back to the SHL and I made my player Kaspars Claude. Getting picked up by the Vancouver Whalers and going on a run the first year was special. I am pretty sure we won aswell

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

I don't remember if we made the playoffs my first season in the J. This was close to 8 years ago, so it's hard to remember. I do remember we were in the playoffs my 2nd season, mostly because we won the cup, otherwise I probably wouldn't remember that season either.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

It was GFG's first season, and we were down 3 games to 1 against STL, but managed to win back-to-back one-goal games to force game 7, where I got my first playoff shut-out in a 5-0 win!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]