Create Account

S75 SMJHL mPT#6 - Thank You Due: Tuesday, March 19th at 11:59PM PST

Absolute big shoutout goes to @luke for being tremendous in organizing the SHL Top 75 series. He did a ton of stuff behind the scenes, including gathering up a lot of people to vote and making sure we got this done pretty seamlessly. He rocks.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Thanks @Frenchie and @Pyro182 for being phenomenal right hand men over the last year. It's been a lot of fun and I think we've all learned a lot in the process. You're gonna be great.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I want to thank all the colorado rappers crew, but specifically @NYR73 and @takk because they do a very good job being gms, and also being young and very busy persons but they still take time for the team to not only strive, but be a cool place to be around

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Big thank you to @Jimmysmo27 for taking a chance on me. The entire  Scarecrows St. Louis  Scarecrows active roster for being some welcoming and answering all my questions! Finally, a huge thanks to @cake307! I'm really looking forward to the draft and next season!

Wanted to take a second to thank the Nevada Battleborn's GMs for taking a chance on me! I was the 3rd to last pick and practically Mr. Irrelevant due to a bot issue but nevertheless the decided to take a chance on me and I really appreciate that. @Aleris and Jess thank you!

There are some great people in the SHL, they all deserve a great big thank you, but for this I can only think of one person.  @Gwdjohnson, picked my player off the free agent list, and gave me a chance to play with the Anchorage Armada.  It was great to get some games in this season, since I didn't really time my return to the league all that well!  Wish the end of the season had a better outcome, but thats simulation hockey for you.  Thanks Gabe, can't wait to see what next season brings!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Huge thank you to all of the Calgary crew for helping out with chiming in with all the moves we've been making the last week or so and being so helpful with scouting. I'm glad to have such an excellent team with us.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I wanna thank @cake307 for giving me a warm welcome when I joined back up, and explaining things to me in a way that made me wanna stick around

I’d like to thank everyone from the Armada who have been very welcoming and helpful. It’s been a fun place to hang around so far!

I would like to thank the S76 class as a whole. The entire class has been incredible to hang out with and I look forward to many more discord shenanigans in the future