Create Account

S75 SMJHL mPT#6 - Thank You Due: Tuesday, March 19th at 11:59PM PST

The regular season has come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankful, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
You will receive 1 TPE for saying something nice about someone else.
Only S75 SMJHL Rookies (S76 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Deadline: Tuesday, March 19th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2024, 04:31 PM by MattyJ. Edited 1 time in total.)

Not a ton of specific people to thank but everyone in the rookie locker room has helped me greatly. @boom and @JohnFranklinKennedy come to mind when I think of people. Also, thank you to @Patty for drafting me when the other GM wanted a d-man Wink

[Image: mattyj.png]

I want to take this opportunity to shout out to the league as a whole. Such a great group of people who I find very welcoming, and have made me feel really great since coming back. Thank you to the SHL for being so awesome!

[Image: p82ugau.png]

I would like to thank @Kanye33 for finding this league and inviting me to it. Without him, I would have never been able to join and have a good time with the people here. It has been an exciting first year and I can't wait to see what the future holds for Squilliam Fancyson and Peppi Giusepppe.

This rookie draft class has been super fun to hang out with in rookie chat and I've been fortunate and thankful to be part of it. Good thing is we're all gonna end up on the same 3 teams it looks like!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

FnoRESPECT has been a great defensive partner all season long. With out their hard work and effort to catch up and gain as much TPE as possible, I am not sure we would have been such a dominate team this season.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

I'd like to thank you @Pyro182 for doing the PTs and mPTs and @kahri for bringing me back to the SHL and helping me out.

I would like to thank @artermis (aka my team gm) for welcoming me to the team, and helping me get used to the league

[Image: phoenix3735274.gif]

Ahh
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2024, 06:17 PM by cake307. Edited 1 time in total.)

It's hard to pick even a handful of people to thank, there's been a lot of people who have been great so far. I guess my key people are @NaomiMannequeen for bringing me in, in the first place,  @Jimmysmo27 for having the faith to take me and let me become a big part of the LR even as a new create, and @boom for always commenting on my media, which had really given me the inspiration to thrive! Also @kahri for being a friend and so she won't cry thinking I forgot her. I didn't!

Scarecrows
[Image: Oon045t.gif]
[Image: 8KlR3Yq.png]

Thank you so much to the grizzlies team, you all definitely eased my nerves coming off of an early round draft and made this season a lot of fun!

"I'm the best there is at what I do... and what I do isn't very nice."

[Image: KMCIWeC.png]

I would like to thank both Naomi and Kahri for being such great touchpoints for me as a new user in this league, and for myrrh/mer/gaylakemonster as well!

My thanks is to MattyJ. It was a crazy season and in the end his team beat mine. I am appreciative of a solid rivalry and if I am 100% not how I thought that series would end (lose and game 7). I also want to thank my Detroit locker - you guys are amazing. Last but not least the fans of Detroit you are what make hockey awesome - I know this season was not what you wanted but I know without a doubt we have the best fanbase in hockey period.  Falcons

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

Huge thank you to @SouthPaw for being the only GM to reach out to me about being a waiver pickup and allowing me to join this great team you've built! Also, shoutout to @NUCK I saw you included me in your thank you post. Its thanks to you and the other great locker room presences on Maine that I earn so fast!

gotta give @Seany148 a massive shout for obviously picking me up and giving me good playing time despite my below par stats, as well as all my teammates

[Image: t0DZX3k]

Thank you to @Seany148 and @Shiamus for being active in the discord and being greats GMs. Thanks to @Carpy48 for being welcoming and also of course thanks to @By-Tor for introducing me to the league. And thanks for all the graders and bankers filling up my bank account  Towel

Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  
[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: cJ0kyj1.jpeg]
 Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers