Create Account

San Diego Tidal Branding Announcement

Colours and theme isnt too bad - but main logo is SUPER busy for a hockey logo?

Plus the text seems....off center - weird grip on shovel stick - this feels kinda...AI generated sort of? Then touched up?

Home Jerseys are pretty dope and so is secondary logo.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Nice, learned a lot of new stuff today Smile I need to get used to it first, but I like the orange.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Was the logo made by ai?

I like the color scheme of Teal/Blue and Orange, but logo looks funky, especially the player

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

reminds me of the San Diego Loyal (RIP)

\

That's actually sick

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I like the zoo sponser. Best zoo I've ever been to

[Image: Aleris-Sig3.gif?ex=66246b80&is=66231a00&...e44aac877&]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

I dig it, although I wish the "San Diego" text on the primary logo was centered (as you can tell on the center ice logo).

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

yessssssss gooooooood

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Main logo looks ai generated

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Love the colours and that secondary patch is so good

is just me though or does anyone else feel like the name is incomplete, like you're waiting for the word after Tidal. i think cause it's an adjective

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

03-18-2024, 02:52 PMibuprofenaddict Wrote: reminds me of the San Diego Loyal (RIP)

San Diego Loyal x San Diego Wave FC

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Perfect colour setup

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

03-18-2024, 02:58 PMaleks Wrote: Main logo looks ai generated
What if I told you that you are AI generated. What then?

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

03-18-2024, 03:56 PMFluw Wrote: What if I told you that you are AI generated. What then?
id believe it, ai generated things tend to look very flawed and upon closer inspection tend to have a lot of inconsistencies and such which lines up with me

[Image: izzy.PNG]