Create Account

S76 mPT #4: :kermitknife: Due: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59 PM PST

Hey Montreal, I bet you can’t win the rest of your games this season.  It would really be hurtful to Edmonton if you would do that.

Quote:26 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2024, 09:16 PM by hhh81.)

I hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk, I hate the logo on your chest
When we meet again in seven, this time we'll take the best
We hate your drunken ass fans, your obnoxious stans
When I say we I speak for the league, because we're all sick of your shit

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Hamilton need to stop having a positive goal difference causing then to be close to Toronto in the standings. This is me threating you Hamilton with great consciences that you don't dare me to bring on the world.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

Quebec City Citadelles, I know that none of the current players were on the teams back then, but remember before our teams existed? The playoff series that never existed ended up being all a dream. Be ready.

HEY Yukon you better let us pass you in the standings or I'll call your team YUCKon for the rest of my life! (I probably won't but still let us pass you in the standings......please)

[Image: yukonransom.png]

[Image: bobdigi9.gif]

Look, I'm not saying someone should put something in the Calgary Dragons pre-game tea. I'm just saying I hope they all get the runs during their next few games.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Der San Francisco Pride: Have you not heard that pride is a vice, not a virtue? Your Pride is gonna get the best of you eventually and consume you from within while our... Panther-ness is just gonna keep being totally badass. I guess.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

THIS IS FOR YOU SAD KETCHUP! 

Some people may think that because I am an old lady that i’m so sweet and kind but I WILL make you and your whole team actually sad very soon when I kick you in the head. 
Consider this a threat. 

(and to you Wally. This is also for you)

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Hey Maine Timber. We are both in playoff positions and having great seasons. It only game, why you have be mad? We both can go into the post season on good terms! If we meet up though in the playoffs, I don't think trees do great in the ocean so watch out.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

I would say that the San Francisco Pride are one of the closest team to us in the standing!
We beat them 2 times this season so watch out in the series when the game is more defensive and Dionne will start to play like the last playoffs!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

There is nothing more intimidating coming from a dog than a bunch of loud barks followed by a pause and then an increasingly loud drawn out howl. Each of the members of the new england wolf pack received an unsolicited call with just this message. I bet those wolves go running back to where they came from.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

St Louis if you don't chill out, neither of us are going to make the playoffs. I mean look at us, we're so close! We need to team together as us two in the finals will certainly be the best showdown this league has ever seen.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

If Philladelphia does not start dropping points in a hurry and letting us close the gap in the division standings, I will make sure all of my pudding contacts stop selling to any member of that team, front office, fan base, or city. Philly will be the City of No Pudding. People will flee in droves when the last of the pudding is gone from the shelves. Hell I'll even clear it out from the surrounding towns so it's not just a matter of driving a bit further out. Pudding traffickers will be arrested on sight.

Oh, I'm not very good at this trash talking or intimidation thing. Considering Winnipeg is nipping at our heels I just gotta say you better stop that. If you don't I might get aggravated. You don't want that, do you?

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]