Create Account

S76 mPT #4: :kermitknife: Due: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59 PM PST

Dearest soon to be losers. You are really bad. I hope you are already to go down. Oh wait, you already have. Go Forge, Baltimore sucks.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

Hey SF, Did you know that when it comes to lions that the females do the hunting? Based on the roster it looks like you have some hunters, but not enough!

Listen up Winnipeg you past your prime fogies, we are going to break you into pieces come playoffs. I will personally make sure you can't golf properly all summer with the bruises you will have.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

the past you have won a lot of times against us maine but do you know that at some point there is the loss so this is the season we win

[Image: cVahF90.png]

Hey, I don't know who you are or where - but I have a particular set of skills that you should be very afraid of. I can gobble a glizzy in under a second and your whole team will be so shocked they won't be able to play.

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]

I imagine Sunrise would just spring some bizarre biological fact that could scare anyone out of their wits just for the hell of it if needed.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Texas, we are coming for the 2nd seed. There are still games to be played and we might have the opportunity to catch y'all before the playoffs

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Hey whoever. You need to stop scoring so much and let Buffalo win some games this season. Signed your worst enemy or best friend? So, yea that worked well

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

Dear Regina no you may not be above us in the standings. You and your piss colored ice arena belong at the very bottom until you consider getting rid of that color or hydrate yourselves. I will speak no further on this matter.

Look, I don't want to sound hurtful, but if an expansion team makes the playoffs ahead of Detroit I will eat your mascot. Not the furry suit, I will remove the human from said suit and consume them alive.

[Image: Skree.gif]

Colorado? What do you even have to do there? I guess you could climb the Rocky Mountains. I googled bad things about Colorado, and it says you have dry air. Couldn't be me, my air is moisturized.

[Image: mikelis.jpg?ex=660c1ce5&is=65f9a7e5&hm=c...4a38cd630&]

Crab Cakes and Old bay seasoning are the worst foods to ever be created, yeah, it was said. And what kind of shape even is Maryland, Y'all really needed that farmland out near West Virginia and Eastern PA?

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Hey New England is that your actual point total or did your your mom dock your weekly TPE allowance?

Best of luck in your low dominance season.

*Mic drop*

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

Them Panthers better watch out. The Pride (of Lions) is going to hunt you down and DEFEAT YOU. May the best team get the cup (itll be us)

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

LA *Panthers*? More like LA *Can't Hears* you, because we have so many more games played it's like we're already in the future and sound doesn't travel through spacetime like that.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]