Create Account

S76 mPT #4: :kermitknife: Due: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59 PM PST

Listen up you rats in Seattle, you tried to overcome us after elimination but you weren't able to because you knew deep down inside that we would've taken your kneecaps

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Hello there! It sure would be terrible if you just lost the rest of your games this season. A down right tragedy that I'd hate to see happen, so you should probably do that and make me really sad.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

A message for Minnesota; your entire state is just a shittier version of Canada. Monarchies never work anyway, which is why you're going down in flames first round.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Hello Tidal. This is a wizard speaking to you and not just any wizard a high wizard. I plan to completely annihilate you guys in the playoffs with a single flick of my stick, the ice will melt leaving nothing left.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

We play Ham in the first round and all I'm gonna say is that a wolf could definitely maul a hawk so yall better WATCH OUT

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Hey [insert any competitive team other than Texas]. You all are great. Pay no attention to us, Texas can’t compete. You don’t need to update your builds or anything, it’s fine. Leave some TPE banked, it’s no big deal.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Hey NEW, I know you guys are cool and all, bur if y'all could let us just get a damn cup that would be great. We jeep losing to y'all in the conference finals and it's getting annoying

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, doesn't matter. None of you deserves head pats or cuddles from Elly! your coats aren't anywhere near as shiny, and your noses will never be as boopable as ours is!!! (but after the games cuddles may be back on the table. you never know). 

Hey Nevada you seem to be a very great group but that friendliness won't last for long when you discover the pure friendliness of the Grizzlies!

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

Obviously my target should be SFP. Same state and on a similar level as LAP. I don't really like trying to intimidate others though. Maybe just refusing to acknowledge them and acting like they don't exist will confuse them? Either way, I prefer to focus on myself and my team and what we can control.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Hey all the SMJHL teams that didn't make the playoffs. Your games start tomorrow at 8:00 AM sharp in China. Better catch your flights!!

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Dear Dan Franisco Pride, just take a look at the standings. The regular season is over we won the President's trophy even after you beat us, resistance is futile make it easy on yourselves and role over for us when we reach the Cup Finals.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

philadelphians think they're tough because of the whole tough fans tough team bullshit but they have no idea what it's like to live in a state where leprosy is endemic

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Hey Ottawa your team is new and I hate the Senators and most of their fans but also you new guys are going to lose and we’re going to sweep you as a welcome to the league.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Allllllright Anchorage, let's set something straight. Us here in Great Falls are no strangers to the cold, and we'll be able to withstand anything to take you down.

"I'm the best there is at what I do... and what I do isn't very nice."

[Image: KMCIWeC.png]