Create Account

S76 mPT #4: :kermitknife: Due: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59 PM PST

hey colorado raptors? is your team logo a bird or a dinosaur? you know that birds evolved from dinosaurs? so you're basically a bird and we're also a bird so stop stealing our bird Falcons

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

Well it looks like New England is the team close to us in the standings, if they knew what was good for them, they would stay home with their clam chowder and what not.

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

As all teams make the playoffs in the SMJHL, can't really say there is a rivalry in our conference. It's the first season after the changes after all. Let's just say if Nevada could get upset this time around, I won't cry about it.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

heck you @SDCore you smell and your team is always sandy. I don't like sand. It's course and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

kelowna is who we're playing according to the index standings page so kelowna is the target. they're stinky and honestly who even knows where kelowna is? it sounds like it should be somewhere in the middle of nowhere in wisconsin, and nobody wants to be from wisconsin

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

This message is going out to the Detroit Falcons, get ready to feel the wrath of the Colorado Raptors baby! We are going to win this series easily.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Even our closest competition is far behind so there is nothing to worry about at Québec. Not even Newfoundland who is the closest to us. However, if any of you (especially you Newfoundland) think of knocking us out in the playoffs then there will be consequences. Very severe consequences.

(49 words)

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Ant7F8q.png]

Winnipeg only has a +33 goal differential? What the hell? How are they allowed to make the playoffs. New Orleans on the other hand has an excellent goal differential of +35. Talk about a playoff worthy team.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

You know you are actually never supposed to leave the rock, you are supposed to stay there your entire life. You are only to leave for emergency situations, and hockey is not one of them, so stay on the rock at all costs.

Atlanta Falcons, just a bunch of birds anyways. Set myself up a scarecrow and hunt them down when they try to land. Falcons are a pretty lame bird anyways. America bird, who cares

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

Manhattan, you haven't seen any kind of RAGE until you come close to what the Monarchs are about to inflict upon you in this playoff race.  If you thought it was going to be all sunshine and roses, guess what, we've got the RAGE NOW!

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2024, 08:01 PM by brickwall35.)

Nevada, I don't even think rams/goats/sheep know how to swim. And we can surf on sand. So good luck beating a water based phenomena. Tidal in 6, Roll Tidal!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

I think the I only message we need at this point is to just post lyrics to the Kendrick dis tracks with added reference to their team.

The San Francisco Pride are wimps and I will beat them up if they think they aren't. I alone am tougher then half their team combined. I am very intimidating.

30 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

All teams attempting to do worse in the regular season than the Montreal Patriotes will be forced to Not Do That, on pain of Summary and Immediate Death by Scrombling. Thank you and we wish you many 2OAs

[Image: banes.png]