Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

I really want to thank Boom and the rest of the Calgary Dragons for being such a great locker room. I know I’m not on the team yet but I’m really excited for when I get called up.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

This is a tough pt.

I'm super thankful for @artermis who I ask 1 trillion questions to on a weekly basis in my never ending efforts to make czechia the bestia!!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

I'd like to thank the GMs of both my teams, @Fluw and @BadWolf from Yukon and @efischermann and @Ohtaay from Seattle for making my time in both locker rooms great!

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

And so wraps up my first time being a team Captain on the Grizzlies (only because it seems Goalies were never able to be Captains).  Going into the playoffs its a bittersweet feeling as the call up will inevitably happen soon, but I'm thankful that @SpartanGibbles and @Rankle saw fit to bring be back into the fold several seasons ago and I hope I didn't disappoint as a defenseman.

I'd like to thank @Frenchie for taking me on as his Co-GM.
I'd also like to thank @sve7en for teaching Frenchie and I how to be the best J GMs we can, I am quite excited for our round 1 matchup against y'all.
And Lastly I'd like to thank the Ottawa Highlanders LR, y'all have been a blast this season and I can't wait to spend more seasons as your GM.

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

I would like to thank the GMs of my team the Forge for being awesome people and making the Forge a great fun place! Thanks to @KaleSalad and @Acsolap

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

I hope that @hotdog has a great time in Greece and when he returns he will see the atlanta inferno beat the baltimore platoon in 7. Hotdog is a believer and is a nice guy

@Chevy is not only one of the nutest individuals in the league currently - but also an outstanding parent and SHL user who deserves a weekend of peace and tranquility to have a nice break from it all

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

I'm honestly really impressed with our GMs in Manhattan. It's not always easy to get a rebuild right, but we have shown consistent improvement season to season and it's been fun to be a (small) part of. I hope we continue the forward progress over these next couple seasons.

To everyone that continues to make The Forge just a fantastic place to be (thats all of you on the team!) You are all awesome! Chirping about hockey teams! sharing lifes adventures, or or incredible food, or educating me on the rap things happening today!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Shoutout to @RAmenAmen for another 40 win season in the SHL, keeping the streak alive. Time to keep it going for many more seasons to come, and hopefully another cup

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

I want to thank @TheGreatToeJam for running and evolving the media department! Plus @thiefofcheese as my grading partner for picking up the extra slack the days I haven't been able to grade!

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Thanks to my teammates in WPG for carrying my old butt and to my former team the Chicago Syndicate for being the huggers they are. I guess @kahri is okay too.

(31 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

Thank you, Simmers! We've had some rough seasons in the last year and a half, but you all have stuck with it or come in new despite the negativity, and we've been able to do a lot of really important work! I wish you all luck with the next regime and moving forward.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

I don't actually know the usernames of anyone in KEL, but it's a group of a bunch of great people! This was Bondage's last season with them and I look forward to competing against the alumni in the majors Smile

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]