Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

We heard you all (James)!

The regular season has come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankful, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, May 12th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.
Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S77 or S78, go do the J tasks instead.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024, 03:24 AM by sliceruser. Edited 1 time in total.)

Honestly at this point id like to thank everyone, pt team, bankers, IIHF and WJC fed heads, HO, james, GMs, simmers, graphics team, everyone who makes the league run and provides such a wonderful experience for everyone. Thank all of you for the work you do !!!!

edit: i only did this once i swear the site was just lagging when i did it

Thanks for making me create @LordBallGag I hope the kraken are good this year and that the Bears come 2nd to the Dillos and go latvia

Just want to give a shoutout to everyone on the site for everything they do. it takes a lot of moving parts to make things go! Shoutout to my Malamute GM's for trusting in me and the process. its been a trying season!

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

I'd like to thank @sliceruser for introducing me to the SHL and I'd like to thank @Fluw and @BadWolf for signing me in my first season and helping me fall in love with this league.

[Image: adwS17A][Image: i0ZCRTJ.png]

Россия wants you! Ask for a Transfer! Join Independent Russia Today!

Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia   Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia

*Thank you Nokazoa and Squid for the sigs!

I appreciate all the people that have worked with me in difficult situations in the past, whether that be in trades to move me around or signing my player that was probably more of a burden than a contributor.

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]

Of course, I have to give thanks to everyone on the Scarecrows, especially @Jimmysmo27 and @jaypc8237 for being our leaders. I'd also like to especially call out @kahri, @BadWolf, @lore, and @Crazytomato for being awesome in our general chat, helping keep people engaged and having fun.

I also want to shout out everyone in the SMJHL HO who's worked with me this season, you've all been great. I don't want to at you all, but you know who you are!

Scarecrows
[Image: Oon045t.gif]
[Image: 8KlR3Yq.png]

There's a lot of people in NEW that make the LR a great place to be on a daily basis but I want to take the time to shout out @Snussu for being an awesome guy all around and contributing in a way that can really make the place feel like home, even from half way around the world.

I think Figgy has done a great job in his first season as GM of the Anchorage Armada. Would love to see him (and us by extension) win our first series against Great Falls.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

@JamesT - We made it to the end. Only minimal casualties. Top D pair right here. 

@JT3 - 999 points, man. Good job. 

@RashfordU - You ran so I could walk

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024, 08:27 AM by ibuprofenaddict. Edited 2 times in total.)

Like to give a shout out to my locker room in PHL for being a fun place to be. and thanks to @KaleSalad for scouting me. Good food pics, keeping me up on the fueds in the rap world, travel pics, beer league misadventures, playing music quiz, its all good. I dont always have time to consistently engage on discord but when i do its always entertaining.

\

So many people I am always thankful for in this league, but I will take this time to thank James and Kev for being an amazing duo and being on top of the happenings in the league.

[Image: jovera.gif]

[Image: tZH05l4.png]

Joe has gone through some tough times this season and I just wanted to say how much I’ve appreciated have him as a GM. It’s been a good first experience in the SHL and he’s a big part of that.

shoutout to all my current and former boat GM's @Ragnar @Gwdjohnson and @Figgy for keeping me interested in the league and not die out, yet. we'll get that cup sooner or later

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Thanks @jaypc8237 for joining us this season! Still a bum and a bust for not reaching 100 pts Tongue

Can't thank enough my GM @CapnCooper for everything he have done!

Renegades

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]