Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

thank you @RAmenAmen and @lore for all you do for the QCC team, it's so great to still have amazing gms and see the team doing so well.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

This season, I had the privilege of working more closely with those working hard behind the scenes making this amazing league happen. That one is for you, friends.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

I would like to congratulate all the teams making playoffs. In the toughest simulation league in the planet, it is something you need to learn respect every time you make it. Do not take it granted.

[Image: salming.png]

I'm beyond thankful that I have 2 great teams in Maine and Hamilton. I like the management of both clubs and have great teammates on both teams!

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

My mama always told me "If you don't have anything nice to say then shut the fuck up" and that never really stuck with me tbh.

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

I would like to thank all of the wonderful people behind the scenes that keep this very cool thing afloat with their own time, energy, and talents.

27 words

I must say that other than completely tanking my fantasy pool, the play of Xavier Beausoleil was more than I could have expected this season. He came into the league as a rookie this season and put up some great numbers in 12-33-45 which is quite respectful as a rookie. Great job @Takk806

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

Thanks to everyone in Vancouver for another fun season, thanks to Seany for recruiting me to Latvia, and big thanks to James for always being my rival (and always tanking my fantasy teams).

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Thank you and rest easy @TheDangaZone, I wouldn't be where I am today on this site if you didn't offer me your kindness and friendship.

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2024, 09:58 AM by MrPresident. Edited 2 times in total.)

@micool132 thank you in advanced for winning all the cups for us.
@hotdog thanks for drafting me and creating a hella cool locker room (and maybe also allegedly helping me draft in fantasy).
@BadWolf @Fluw same to you both - thanks for drafting me and creating a hella cool locker room that kept me around the league, and for helping my player flourish into a great Js career.
@kahri thanks for being a great big sister.
@Frenchie thanks for nothing you bum.
@Takk806 thanks for recruiting me,  ow come back to HN please.
@TannerPitts Thanks for earning me TPE, now get back to work.
@Gwdjohnson thanks for being the same person as me
@Juho thanks for drafting me in fantasy (and being a great linemate when we played together).

I am thankful for whoever made the player portal. It has been the best most helpful improvement in the sites history. I finally have a chance to be a superstar

(30)

Big ups to @Kalakar@Ruggsy@SloppyPainter@jason kranz@CybershadeEDM@Missjmt@Gage2@TannerPitts@NoLimitxUzii@Cambridge_@Zaitsev@Hockiwi@Riverpappas and all other first season Highlanders who contributed in stints for this first season of our history. It isn't easy to start a team, but we're chugging along as planned, all thanks to you all.

@Pyro182 its been a blast, I have only the occasional regret of picking you, which isn't too bad I suppose
@MrPresident@Cycro thanks for indulging me with my inherited trade mania

@kahrii'm sorry, hi
@sliceruseri'm proud to see you evolve

@Whitecap@Otrebor13@Rich@JNH@retuperkele@esilverm@enigmatic@Toivo@vbottas17@Atox@Zerg@TheRoyalEmpoleon@RomanesEuntDomus@Jorec@Cycro@zeburgs LAP is home, thanks to all of you. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else and wouldn't want to wear anything other than teal and orange :panthercup:

@sve7enyou're an absolute bum, but despite that, I can't thank you enough for providing me with the tools and the confidence I needed to venture out on my own. The day will come where I can finally out-7 you, but keep in mind when that happens, it'll be because you're an amazing mentor and friend.

@FuzzSHL its been a rocky few months, but having you around to mentor me, both as my GM and friend, has meant to world to me. I'm grateful to have you around, and I owe you so much.

@Fluw ily

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

It has been a pleasure working with @Caleb - his dedication, knowledge, and just care about the team and everyone on it is exactly what you want to see. It's been so amazing working with him.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Can’t thank my team enough! All of the friends in Chicago are just the best teammates and we have such a great time in the locker room. I’m thankful for their hard work in creating the community we have.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

I'm thankful to have great teammates in Detroit. I don't interact in the locker room as much as I should, but it's always a good time when I stop by. Go Falcons. Falcons

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen