Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

I just wanted to say that @karey is a great guy and someone I have an incredible amount of respect for, he brings a lot of joy and happiness to this league and it would not be the same place without him

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Thanks for yukon and calgary LRs since its always fun to talk there and nice to talk about the future and stuff it has been fun talking with you hopefully this will continue to be good

[Image: cVahF90.png]

I would like to say thank you to the league leadership, especially HO but also to everyone else who has been taking on postitions of responsibility. A lot of these jobs aren't easy at all and often very thankless, but leadership in this league has come a long way and is so much better than it used to be in the earlier years of the league, and I want you guys to know that this is seen and appreciated.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2024, 09:08 AM by hhh81. Edited 2 times in total.)

To my Baltimore crew: @liebolda @NYR73 @MikeLiut @Hungy Fella @WildfireMicro @Wheels @jay2233 @JaytheGreat @takethehorizon, as well as the new people @SDCore @Dangles13 @ValorX77 we had a great season and it's been a lot of fun. I never thought I'd GM in the SHL, but this has been a rewarding experience bringing this team together. Let's get a Cup!

@JURT @sköldpaddor @Frenchie @LarryTheMVP @Aleris Corey and marc: we won a championship! Thanks for trusting me and joining me on this Dream shit show. We are a mighty spear against dumbasses and bigots, and that's really funny to me.

@WithTheMoose it took me 10 minutes just to find what your actual username is here. Isa, you're a good dude and always encourage my nerding out about anime and srpgs. Take some time for yourself to recharge--you deserve it and need to take care of yourself, you nerdy monster. Thanks for educating me on the truth about Kentucky after all these years of the Big Lie about Alabama.

@SchwarzNarr thank you for tolerating my love affair with your man. You a good moose

@Esso2264 @sve7en y'all are too good at killing my NPCs. Maybe let me hit you (okay mostly Maple; Ophelia's had her bad times)?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

I want to thank everyone in the HO. You all volunteer an extraordinary amount of your own personal time to make sure our little hockey fantasy can continue to live on each day.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

i wanna thank the New Orleans org for the wonderful first season, even if it didn't turn out to what we wanted it to be, I still had fun

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Just wanted to say thanks to all of Texas for the effort put into the team on all fronts. It takes effort to stick with a rebuilding team and even more to do the building. Let's get a cup!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

@dankoa is a beautiful soul and more beautiful human. Recently he completed a marathon according to his socials and, if I had a hot sister, I’d let him date her, which says enough about him.

@Aephino is genuinely the best. He is a great leader and I am so privileged to have played under him in Detroit. What he brings with culture is only surpassed by his GM IQ. Good men

Ugh as much as I don't want to say something nice I would have to to thank @sliceruser 1st for introducing me to the shl. I also want to mention how muchnwork sliceruser has put into the shl and has even recently helped gm his Chicago team when they weee in need of a new gm!

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

For @hhh81, thanks for being my friend and an amazing GM. For @NYR73 thanks for always being awesome in the locker room. For the rest of my Baltimore Platoon teammates, I am so happy that we are finally in a competitive period and I really hope we win a cup!

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I'm thankful that Calgary really worked hard and made the playoffs. The results once there may have been disappointing, but it means the rebuild is headed in the right direction. Shoutout to @boom for putting in the work and making sure Crystal has a place to hit people and be annoying.

[Image: 8FnCVh9.jpg.]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

[Image: UmZVJaz.png]
[Image: 6gdbFeP.png][Image: auXbs4O.png]
[Image: 1oMA17u.png]

I love all of my Renegades, each and every single one. The vets and the newbies to the community/LR. I'm so appreciative of you all!

I'm going to say everyone without any direct pings at the moment. But I am going to signal out my dear co GM @Anthique. He's the most helpful and incredible co GM. I'm pretty sure at this point we're able to finish each other's sentences. Working with you is a breeze and you make the league that much more fun to be a part of! Thank you for listening/reading my ramblings when I'm thinking out loud and for always giving me your honest opinion when I give you mine. 

There ain't no co GM like my co GM 
:reneheart:

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Would like to thank @JKortesi81 for doing everything he can to get NOLA a cup. Every year we improve, it is just a matter of a little luck now.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

I want to thank @boom for all the work she's done to help turn around the culture in Calgary. I've helped a little, but most of the work has been hers, and I'm proud of what she's built here and of the group we have.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

I’m gonna say nice things about *multiple* people and you can’t stop me! @Takk806, thanks for being a big part of why I came back to the SHL. I’ve loved sharing a locker room in Colorado with you and I love popping in and chatting with you. Couldn’t have asked for a better linemate through my time in the J. Dynamic Duo fr fr.

@micool132, you’re a huge part of the Colorado locker room. Even when Jussi was captain of the team, and even when you weren’t yet on the team, I always felt you were the real leader in the room. You always get everyone hyped for sims and are always the first to jump in with a “G O C O L O R A D O”.

I’ll end it there for now otherwise I’ll be here all day.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig