Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

I wanna thank the Carolina Kraken locker room for welcoming me with open arms, it's been a ton of fun to hang out with you all even if I never made the team.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

I'd like to thank my GM in Anchorage, @Figgy took over the wheel for the Armada this season and I wish we could have gave him a better welcoming and made a run in the playoffs.  Unfortunetly, we weren't able to make that run, but I know we'll be back at it next season, to give Anchorage another shot at the Four Star Cup!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

I just gotta thank @JKortesi81 for all the work he puts in to try to get us over the hump. I know it's super frustrating when the sim decides it's time for the team to suck for no apparent reason and seemingly nothing works to right the ship. The events over the course of this season just exacerbated that frustration. The team is behind you 100%!

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Fuzz has been a great person to be around in the league and I've been glad for the advice he's given me for this league.

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

I wanna shout out @hockeyiscool for turning our season around after a really rough start. Even though we lost in round 1 again, the end of the season was great and I’m looking forward to next season

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Id like to thank @HabsFanFromOntario and @Eggcracker for bringing me into Edmonton. And allowing me to keep my career going. It's been awesome so far and look forward to the future.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

I’d like to thank all of the wonderful people in QCC and congratulate us all on another fantastic regular season. Time to bring it back home

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Would like to thank everyone in the Tampa Bay locker room for continuing to support not just me but support each other every single day. Best LR in the league and I don't think it's close.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

I'd like to say something nice about the entirety of the prospects for the Montreal Patriotes: you guys rock, and you're the future of this club

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

I'd like to thank Hoang's linemates and their users, @MrPrime (Primeau) and @Takk806 (Beausoleil) for helping to contribute to his best season of his career so far.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

I'd like to thank the entire Steelhawks team, its been a fun couple of seasons on the team, But I also want to give a shout out to the gms of ham! thanks!

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

I'm thankful to have @goilers in the league so I can have someone to nerd out with in real life over the SHL. Thanks Soph for everything. Sorry I threw that chicken wing at you that one time.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

thanks to everyone in baltimore for what has been a really fun season so far, hopefully we can keep things going. really appreciate everything you do for baltimore @hhh81

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

I’ll always shout out @Gwdjohnson. Everyone gives him shit but the dude is extremely dedicated to the league and helps out the Anchorage GMs all the time. He’s an all around good dude and I don’t think he should be fired.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I'll thank 2 users and there's nothing you can do about it!

First I'd like to thank @micool132 for his dedication in the COL lr. Micool has always been a big presence in the locker room for as long as I can remember, being one of the most active users. I feel like he managed to step it up even more this season while some of us (mainly me) had our plates full with other stuff and didn't feel like we could contribute as much as we would've liked to the lr vibe. A true Dino. Thx so much Micool!

@Frenchie has always been around since the begining of my SHL career whenever I have questions about anything. This season was no exception. The guy was drinking out of a coconut while on vacation and he still had time to answer my DMs about SHL stuff. Such a good buddy! Merci beaucoup!!!

This season was a weird one for me and I could have pinged a bunch of other users. I think I'll write a media piece about all the other one I didn't write about during the offseason. Stay tuned!!!

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]