Create Account

StamkosFan's Announcement
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2019, 03:48 PM by StamkosFan.)

If you came to this thread looking for drama, an unexpected retirement, or anything vaguely reminiscent of the dearly departed King, you're not going to be getting it today. Sorry to let you down, but I have a different announcement ready. One that is certifiably insane, so brace yourself.

As many of you know, I intend to go for the TPE record. Whether I succeed or not....well it's just starting to hit me that 2285 is a lot of TPE even with doing everything, fantasy, recruiting, bending over backwards for every single uncapped. I shall still try, but I'm pacing under that right now and I need to be sure I get a record. One that I can guarantee I will attain by being insane.

So....drumroll please.

I officially announce my intent to be SHL's richest player ever.

I will start by increasing my bank to 200 million to pass Velevra, the current richest user on the site. Hopefully won't break a sweat because that's just the start. I want to go so much farther than just 200.

If anyone knows the most money anyone has ever had, please tell me so I can break the record. I couldn't find it anywhere on the site.

I'm considering trying to become SHL's first billionaire ever, but we'll see how the speedrun to 500 million goes first Wink If anyone else wants to join the challenge and try to get as much bank as possible in the next few months, I welcome you to the crazy train. As always I will take any bet challenges of the sort, I love gambling quite a bit.

Anyhow, we will see what sum I end at, but I will at the very least speed run to 200 million. Cheers, and thanks for reading!

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

you know my pain... on both ends.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Oh god, here it comes. That scouting agency/media conglomerate might actually become a thing when all is said and done.

Best of luck on this; I have no doubt you'll get there!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2019, 03:51 PM by Eggy216.)

I was the richest user on the site for a while, but I couldn't tell you what I peaked at. It was definitely over 200m though. Maybe there's some way to look through the old bank history to find out? And even then, who knows if I had the highest ever.

Good luck!

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

good luck Smile

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

im the richest in Vbucks

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

09-27-2019, 03:56 PMSlashACM Wrote: im the richest in Vbucks

i'm the richest in salty bucks

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Eggy definitely passed 250M

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

09-27-2019, 03:59 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
09-27-2019, 03:56 PMSlashACM Wrote: im the richest in Vbucks

i'm the richest in salty bucks

Who's Joe?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

09-27-2019, 04:06 PMSlashACM Wrote:
09-27-2019, 03:59 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: i'm the richest in salty bucks

Who's Joe?

Joseph Francis Buck (born April 25, 1969) is an American sportscaster and the son of sportscaster Jack Buck. He has won numerous Sports Emmy Awards for his work with Fox Sports, including his roles as lead play-by-play announcer for the network's National Football League and Major League Baseball coverage, and is a three-time recipient of the National Sportscaster of the Year award.[2] Since 1996, he has served as the play-by-play announcer for the World Series, each year, with the exceptions of 1997 and 1999. Since 2015, he's hosted Undeniable with Joe Buck on Audience Network.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Sounds like a good way to burnout

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

09-27-2019, 04:44 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Sounds like a good way to burnout

Can confirm. That's why Rainbow Dash is shit.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Velevra ain’t the richest

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

im the richest in yiff
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2019, 06:16 PM by Tomen.)

Eggy definitely used to have about 270m or 275m at one point early S30's

@kit also had a massive bank account once dunno at what he peaked tho

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)