Create Account

Texas Renegades punishment

wow this is too long. also I agree with ztevans, how the fuck do you even think about using should of? doesn't sound right from the get go

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

10-20-2019, 02:50 PMRaginCajun Wrote:
10-20-2019, 02:47 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes let’s defend the weird old dude talking about a minor’s balls dropping

Where did I do that? Literacy is very low on this site. Also, ball inspection is the prerogative of the elderly. Also, also let us not pretend your boy was pretending to be a neutral observer before an angry old man came in to randomly yell.

I mean, you're right. The standard on this site is Calgary get's a slap on the wrist for infractions while others get warned they will be fired. So from that perspective I guess I'm not neutral. But then again, I don't represent the whole team of Buffalo.

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2019, 03:09 PM by RaginCajun.)

10-20-2019, 03:04 PMMayuu Wrote:
10-20-2019, 02:50 PMRaginCajun Wrote: Where did I do that? Literacy is very low on this site. Also, ball inspection is the prerogative of the elderly. Also, also let us not pretend your boy was pretending to be a neutral observer before an angry old man came in to randomly yell.

I mean, you're right. The standard on this site is Calgary get's a slap on the wrist for infractions while others get warned they will be fired. So from that perspective I guess I'm not neutral. But then again, I don't represent the whole team of Buffalo.

I have no problem with you having that view. I am talking about jfisherr just coming in and shitting on people associated with the team. It was not really productive and necessary. What concerns you and WBF have are something else entirely.

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]

13 pages and not one roster made? @Tomen your time to shine.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

The circlejerk has come full circle and we are back to hating on buffalo.

Drama is over. Everyone can go home.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

10-20-2019, 12:37 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:
10-20-2019, 12:30 PMjfisherr Wrote: Lmao and then I became aware Calgary is a bunch of hypocritical 65 year old boomers that pick on 17 year olds

Now I'm not an expert, but this seems like the kind of thing an HO member shouldn't be doing. You and I are cool, ArGar, just an observation

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

10-20-2019, 12:30 PMjfisherr Wrote:
10-19-2019, 10:17 PMuhh Wrote: jfisher on izzy in september, for comparison

Quote:1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?

9. You guys are consistently near the top of the standings, have some established legends like Izzy, and have nice uniforms on top of that. Other than that, I'm not really sure i know much about the current team. 

Lmao and then I became aware Calgary is a bunch of hypocritical 65 year old boomers that pick on 17 year olds

Hey now, we only have 1 old guy on the team. I see you've met him.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

If you have the SHL Scraper bot in one of your discord servers pls just type: !tomen to see what I think of this thread.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

10-20-2019, 03:20 PMTomen Wrote: If you have the SHL Scraper bot in one of your discord servers pls just type: !tomen to see what I think of this thread.

Ur spaming

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-20-2019, 02:55 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
10-20-2019, 02:27 PM.bojo Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_20191020-045606.png]

[Image: MVIMG_20191020_041242.jpg]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

10-20-2019, 03:20 PMTomen Wrote: If you have the SHL Scraper bot in one of your discord servers pls just type: !tomen to see what I think of this thread.

I mean sure, but then again where can you see all the redflags of this site argue against each other Hmm

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Calm down my children

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

anime doge

10-20-2019, 03:32 PMefiug Wrote: anime doge

this