Create Account

Texas Renegades punishment

10-19-2019, 12:09 PMMayuu Wrote: It's pathetic at this point.

Old boy club that safe guards old members that's in the clique.

Fuck this site.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

10-19-2019, 02:51 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
10-19-2019, 12:09 PMMayuu Wrote: It's pathetic at this point.

Old boy club that safe guards old members that's in the clique.

Fuck this site.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

10-19-2019, 02:45 PMLeafs4ever Wrote: Watch your mouth next time you decide to bring me in any conversation on here.

LOL! You are so scary!! @Leafs4ever you're a bitch threatening me online because I think you're trash at running this place.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

10-19-2019, 02:56 PMMack Wrote:
10-19-2019, 02:45 PMLeafs4ever Wrote: Watch your mouth next time you decide to bring me in any conversation on here.

LOL! You are so scary!! @Leafs4ever you're a bitch threatening me online because I think you're trash at running this place.

Classic, calls someone out, gets all scared when the person responds. Better go back to inactivity, something you can actually handle.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 2] [Pts 2] [+/- +4] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 12]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

handbags are out

10-19-2019, 02:22 PMligma Wrote:
10-19-2019, 02:20 PMMike Izzy Wrote: so HO should suspend them out for what was clearly a non malicious mistake by the GM and another department... what on earth would the penalty be if it was done with actual intent to circumvent or cheat?.. should we try and kill them? lol...

do you remember reading about GCool accidently tampering back in the day? Just because something is not malicious doesn't mean that it should go unchecked

come on izzy i know ur smarter than this bud. kicking GMs out over this is a bit of an overreaction but let's not pretend that CGY GMs did not make mistakes over the past couple of seasons.
Thanks Crutch for the reminder!

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

10-19-2019, 02:08 PMMayuu Wrote:
10-19-2019, 01:23 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Personally its clear that c00kies wasnt trying to circumvent the regression system as he put his regression in and it was correct.. there was no intent to cheat or munipulate.... but the links didnt work and the updaters didnt raise a red flag. unfortunatley C00kies has not been on as much lately, i think hes had some IRL issues and jumps on to do the basic min. or he would have caught the issue in time...

but if the league feels that its on management to make sure the builds of themselves and there players is there responsibility .. then i agree that Calgary should be penalized... and they have. I think if there was clear intent to munipulate the rules.. then yeah the site should throw the book at Esa and shooter and they should have been suspended for XX amount of games... but that wasnt the case, i get why some people would debate this... but IMO the punishment was fair.

So just kick him like the nour case. Nour got busy af irl and while also missing to do a gm task two seasons in a row.

No consistency. No accountability.

[Image: and-i-thought-oh-geez-thats-me-19268443.png]

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

let’s fuckin go fellas shirts off

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

@Gwdjohnson howdy pardner

oh 1 last thing..

Who ever posts the threads starting roster..Izzy needs to be on the top line.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

10-19-2019, 03:02 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: let’s fuckin go fellas shirts off

Physt is old man now, y'all don't wanna see that.
Zapo isn't as cool as Physt for that.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

10-19-2019, 02:51 PMMayuu Wrote:
10-19-2019, 02:20 PMMike Izzy Wrote: so HO should suspend them out for what was clearly a non malicious mistake by the GM and another department?... @Mayuu ... what on earth would the penalty be if it was done with actual intent to circumvent or cheat?.. should we try and kill them? lol...

Also kill? Wtf you on mate?

Bath salts

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

10-19-2019, 03:07 PMSleepy Wrote:
10-19-2019, 02:51 PMMayuu Wrote: Also kill? Wtf you on mate?

Bath salts

Will that help with a broken voice box?

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

10-19-2019, 03:05 PMnour Wrote: @Gwdjohnson howdy pardner

Hey dude! Lovely day today eh

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

y’all every think about how weird it is that this is basically just a hockey roleplay server, and all the media stuff is basically just fan fiction about our characters?