Create Account

Hot Potato Trophy - SHL S50 Sim 24
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2019, 11:30 AM by bbjygm.)

Hot Potato Trophy - SHL S50 Sim 24

Tracking Spreadsheet

SHL S50 Game 380 - LAP @ MIN

SHL Game 380 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Thomas Bathory @vbottas17
Team: Los Angeles Panthers
Victim: Jon Forty-One @C9Van
Team: Minnesota Chiefs
Time: 2:56 of 1st period
Total possession time:  2:56
Hot po-take-to:
The Potato was finally able to land a couple roles as an extra in a few indie films, but his career didn’t have the trajectory it envisioned at the start of his Hollywood adventure. So after and long, extended stay in LA the Potato decided to end its acting career aspirations in favor of a new start in Minnesota. Thomas Bathory dished off the Potato very early in the first to the Chiefs’ Jon Forty-One. We’re coming close to the end of the season and everyone is at the edge of their seats in regards to who will end up holding the magic Potato at the end of the season. With only a few games left, will Jon carry it into the off-season?

SHL Game 380 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Jon Forty-One @C9Van
Team: Minnesota Chiefs
Victim: N/A
Team: Los Angeles Panthers
Time: N/A
Total possession time:  57:04
Hot po-take-to:
The Potato has settled into its new, much quieter life out of the bright spot light of LA in Minnesota. It’s taken up a simpler life where it now enjoys camping in some of the beautiful state parks scattered around the state. Jon Forty-One has been seen camping with his new friend and showing it the ropes. He showed him how to cast when fishing, how to set up a tent for the night, and how to start a fire with kindling. It’s truly a bromance blooming and one which everyone should aspire to have. They’ve really taken a liking to each other and I wouldn’t be surprised if they continue their hiking adventures into the offseason.

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

WTF

Is this a good or a bad thing?

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

10-29-2019, 01:45 PMC9Van Wrote: WTF

Completely up to interpretation, but however you view it you may be the final possessor at this rate!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

10-29-2019, 04:37 PMbbjygm Wrote:
10-29-2019, 01:45 PMC9Van Wrote: WTF

Completely up to interpretation, but however you view it you may be the final possessor at this rate!

Fair enough.

I will say I hate this then purely cause then SHL logic means I'll keep it. Been in SHL long enough to know if I say I would want to keep it then I will insta-lose it.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]